Big Buddah Blue Cheese

GROW BABY GROW!!!!!!!!! wow she is amazzzing dude! I bett she goes 11 or 12 weeks to full bud man!! cant wiat for the finaly man . Great job dude...keep it up. What was she grown in, and what nutes did you use.
:hippy: :passitleft:

The description said 8-10 weeks, this one was done at 8.5 weeks.The 9th week she flopped over and going in the 10th the buds were as hard as golf balls.Im sure with another week or two the weight gain and the density would be tremendous

The description said 8-10 weeks, this one was done at 8.5 weeks.The 9th week she flopped over and going in the 10th the buds were as hard as golf balls.Im sure with another week or two the weight gain and the density would be tremendous

I understand denser buds are favorable but once you dry and cure, does the bud get like hard rock dense? Or does it stay fluffy...because I've experienced bud that is, as you described, hard as golf balls. It wasn't as potent as other buds that are "fluffier" and softer.

Maybe they get super dense because they dry out too much? I'm confused.....

ALSO if you let your plants go for another week or so, what would have been the problem?

That was a cool plant. The bud density to leaf ratio seems really high. Even the "junk" looks tasty.

That was a cool plant. The bud density to leaf ratio seems really high. Even the "junk" looks tasty.

The junk pheno does look decent. I will admit it did photo well. If you were too put it side by side any other other pheno types and compared them, you will quickly understand why i referred to it as "junk".The smoke of it was also a very bad representation, tasted it and i was turned off.My buddy even commented and said if he ordered these and all the plants turned out like that he would be pissed. lol
The other good pheno really make it all a moot point. Get you some blue cheese grow it and love it. I must certainly do :yummy:

I understand denser buds are favorable but once you dry and cure, does the bud get like hard rock dense? Or does it stay fluffy...because I've experienced bud that is, as you described, hard as golf balls. It wasn't as potent as other buds that are "fluffier" and softer.

Maybe they get super dense because they dry out too much? I'm confused.....

ALSO if you let your plants go for another week or so, what would have been the problem?

My batch of violator kush has dense buds like this, when dried they stayed dense, i expect very much the same with this plant. Hang drying for about 3-4 days has them where i want them, then i bag put them in a paper bag for another day or two.Then finally they go into the jar, and leave the lid off and let them air dry for another night, and 75% of the stems are snapping

I let them go 69 days because the description said 8-10 weeks and everything else the description said matched to a tee. So i figured id let them go the maximum amount of time the breeder suggest and i should have perfectly ripe buds. Also i had to clear space out for other plants and the new clones. My blue cheese stash i have been smoking on was pulled at around 60-61 days and it was good as shit,i mean really good: this 70day plant looks way better then them so this plant should be some kill, im pretty impressed with the smoke so far.

Fantastic pics! What a great job!

Those buds look yummy, I can smell em from here.

Peace and good bud:rollit:

Thanks for the nice words guys

I do feel bad as i forgot about this thread and i never posted the finished product

Ill see if i can get that up for you guys :)

Happy Belated Holidays :ganjamon:

47536DSCN1789.JPG

47536DSCN1791.JPG

47536DSCN1792.JPG

47536DSCN1796.JPG

47536DSCN1794.JPG

47536DSCN1798.JPG

47536DSCN1797.JPG

47536DSCN1799.JPG

47536DSCN1800.JPG

47536DSCN1801.JPG

47536DSCN1802.JPG

47536DSCN1803.JPG

:cheer:

is it possible to get high from a picture?

haha

Good looking smoke well done! I plane on growing the same Blue Cleese in 3 of my 12 buckets the other are reserved for PPP and NY diesel. How does it smoke? How is the high?:bongrip:

You know, i've come back about 5 different times to look at these pictures - +rep!

mouth-watering - makes me want to try one of these cheese strains

Back
Top Bottom