Big fan leaves

What do you do with your big fan leaves ?
Are you just throwing them away ?

compost

Guess I'm too much of a tight wad to throw approx. 40 grams ( per 5 gals of big leaves) of good tasting Blond Hash in the compost bin
Especially when it cost me less than $10 for equipment & less than an hour to make
Compost for me
There's not much THC in them, I discard. ( says who )
I'm assuming this is after you chopped down the plant right??

if so then yes I compost everything that is not usable.
here is some big leaf hash I made last year

IMG_3141.JPG

And some I just made today . I only did a shake on half the 5 gal so far

IMG_3140.JPG

I know it looks like doggie dodo I still need to reheat , press into my form, wrap & cure it

Guess I'm too much of a tight wad to throw approx. 40 grams ( per 5 gals of big leaves) of good tasting Blond Hash in the compost bin
Especially when it cost me less than $10 for equipment & less than an hour to make

here is some big leaf hash I made last year

IMG_3141.JPG

And some I just made today . I only did a shake on half the 5 gal so far

IMG_3140.JPG

I know it looks like doggie dodo I still need to reheat , press into my form, wrap & cure it
Hey @Brewsterman hope you are well my friend.
Happy new year.
That's a great brick of hash.
Reminds me of big slabs of Afgan we used to get back in the day.
You will have to put your gold seal on it like we used to get.
Nice work. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

no way my big leaves give off trikes like that,, sorry,, perhaps one could extract something from big leaves with grain alcohol,

but no way hash like that

trim,, sure,, no problem

no way my big leaves give off trikes like that,, sorry,, perhaps one could extract something from big leaves with grain alcohol,

but no way hash like that

trim,, sure,, no problem
You won't know until you try it. I use to wash the big leaves before but wastes a lot of alcohol even when you can reclaim . It's hard to reclaim what's left in the plant matter

I do still wash my trim leaves after sifting

I came up with this idea :idea: when I read about somebody using dry ice to sift with
figured when its -30 & wind chill -45 it's almost half ways to dry ice & is FREE :D

See if you can find some dry ice pellets if not cold enough where you live

Back
Top Bottom