Bigbudzzz420's Mephisto Genetics Skylar White & Skystomper Grow

Looking Good Up In Here!! M subbed up been slacking mon my 420 tryna get back up to speed! Love the Genetics u picked i looked at the same. But have yet to try any autos or even fems for that note. Always used reg seeds. So very interested in some solid auto genetics!!

Well a quick check on the girls this morning reveals that we are possibly down to 4 plants as of right now.
Ones going strong
2 are growing sideways
One sprouted but keeled over and died
The last one hasn't sprouted

Not a very good start to this grow .
I may have to get more seeds and scrap this grow.
I'll give it a week or so to see how it plays out .

I normally use promix hp with no problems.this round I wanted to try roots organics 707 and vermifire .I haven't had any major pest problems except for a couple fungus gnats early in my first grow . I just sprayed a little neem oil and it eradicated the gnats .
I'm really liking the Mephisto genetics , I just finished my last journal with the supernatural OG s and was happy with the results.
Is promix a hot soil and if so do you repot later. Roots organic is another one ive been looking at as well.Yea mine were spidermites one time and another there were springtails. The plants that had the springtails i moved outside into some soil that had been out for awhile they seem to be doing just fine..

I've decided to transplant one strongest plant to the five gallon . These other 5 are flops , idk wtf happened here but I'm just gonna buy more seeds soon to replace them .
420-magazine-mobile721980885.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1219206831.jpg

420-magazine-mobile261436869.jpg

Back
Top Bottom