Bigbudzzz420's Mephisto Genetics Skylar White & Skystomper Grow

420-magazine-mobile1752978918.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1348853548.jpg

These plants are going to be better than my last batch . I can tell by how the germination process went . Most of the tap roots were like an inch long , the girl I labeled "monster" her tap was 3 inches long , she even embedded herself into the paper towel and popped of her shell . I almost died when I checked on it the next day . There was another one that really stood out as well . 1 was Skylar white and the other was skystomper. I got a good feeling about the way this is gonna go

I normally use promix hp with no problems.this round I wanted to try roots organics 707 and vermifire .I haven't had any major pest problems except for a couple fungus gnats early in my first grow . I just sprayed a little neem oil and it eradicated the gnats .
I'm really liking the Mephisto genetics , I just finished my last journal with the supernatural OG s and was happy with the results.

So I've been thinking about my next grow , I'm thinking of packing one of my 4x4 tents of 9 three gallon pots full of auto fems OR 6 five gallon pots of auto fems .
It's gonna cost me more money on seeds and pots if I do 9 auto fems in a 3 gallon pot opposed to 6 in five gallon pots . I wonder if I could fit 9 square 5 gallon pots in there then use tomatoe cages to form the plants . Either way , I want the biggest yield in the shortest amount of time . If I choose the method that does yield higher then I'll be using it for my second tent as well .
We're looking at a 75 day window , promix hp , advanced nutrients, LEDs, hand watering and 1 or 2 (possibly) 4x4 tents .

Sweet, my mephisto autos popped around the same time as you. I'm running sour crinkle and creme bubbly.

It's my first time running mephisto genetics, lets see if they live up to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom