Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

LoL

First thing I thought about when I saw it is that big ol' frog lookin' mofo, spitting on it & rubbing it. Hahaha!
:passitleft:
Hahahhhh aww ima watch that episode right now
What’s up Bilbo! Glad you got your power sorted out! Hope your well
Whaddup dutch!. Yer im ite. Beast of a toothache right now and was up all night with nasty stomach cramps though. Wisdom tooth thats still half buried is throbbing like a mofo!!!
Ill be chucking up an update and some choppy chop chop pics when i get the energy too.... dunno when though lol

Yoooo. Got some pics from the chop of the brooklyn and some bubble hash i made out of the pineapple express 2nd chop i did. The lot in the green pot is the "gold" standard hash and the lot on the pressing screen is just the remainder. Still looks pretty good though. I could mix em both but i wanna see what the real difference is like.
Some pics from the garden aswell and some pistil shots :p

Pineapple express+pineapple express bubble hash smoke report
yooooo. So Bilbos just rolled one up. The buds had a nice week long cure and is at a decent enough standard to give a good smoke report.
That pineapple taste is definitely there. Its a slightly more spicy yet fruity taste than the pineapple chunk we get around here, smooth smoke and i imagine after a little longer curing shes gonna be a beaut.... but this bubble hash... OMG. I didnt use much but its basically overpowered the bud lol every pull makes me wanna do seth rogans face when he hits that cross joint in the movie lol
20181123_005219.jpg

The bud alone is decent but it defo needs a longer cure. Not as strong as the blue dream either its a nice mellow high though.
This bubble hash mixed with it though hits ya like a train. Pretty energetic as it goes. Probably should save it for morning/mid afternoon lol

We used to buy Lebanese for $6-$7 a gram.
For hash? Ahh i suppose over there bud was more prevelant back in the day and over here hash was more readily available. So hash was cheap here and bud was expensive. Suppose it was vice versa over there?

N - Ice colas off the Brooklyn bro! Looking like a good haul.

PE sounds yummy! I’m excited to run my PE autos soon!!
I definitely reccomend it cuz. I didnt expect it to taste so close to the pineapple chunk we get over here but it definitely is a notch above it and as i said its only had a week and a bits curing so it can only get better.

Vault halloween prize!
yes yes! Bilbo got his prize through from @Gary from The Vault
I did also have a vault tshirt in this package but as i have one already i shared the love and let my brother in law have one :D.
Im super happy with the seeds i got. Especially the critical orange punch!

Back
Top Bottom