Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Hope the Critical Jack gives you the licorice smell. :cheer:

Smells like an angel's armpit!
:thumb:

Always happy when I see beans droppin'
:passitleft:
Yerrrr boy so do I! Ima be reversing either her or the gypsy haze but either way those 2 are getting crossed and the girl scout crack and gelatOG will be getting cloned cos i only had one bean of the GSC and i dropped one of my 3 gelatos in the sink :'( the last one looks like a shite seed lol.

heidi hiiiiiii. Right first up this naughty little fucker. Strawberry Banana aka spike. She is looking woooonderful, moving slowly but looking awesome none the less. Think I slowed all of em down with the cold but they good now.

Next up is Suge the black sugar. She is looking much happier now. Darkening back up and perking. She got a good feeding today aswell so should lift her spirits some. Gonna be topping up all their pots with fresh soil pretty soon aswell once ive filled the 4 pots for my babies.

Here we have Cinderberry. Also looking happier than she was. No more droop on any of the girls. Most got a feeding today apart from one of the ammys who just got a water and Cinderberry who got nothing as she was watered a couple days ago.

And now the 2 ammys :D blessings people!

lol ... stop using it and it may sprout in there .... but on a serious note ... wtf dude :ganjamon:
I know right. I actually wanted to slap myself lol.
is that a jack trait or a critical trait? ... as i have 3 JH autos in my bank and i have 3 critical fem on the way .... ;)
Have no idea lol never had a jack like it or a critical. But i had critical jack in lanzarote and it was very liquoricey then had it again over here and it was close. Not quite the same but it was there.

Have no idea lol never had a jack like it or a critical. But i had critical jack in lanzarote and it was very liquoricey then had it again over here and it was close. Not quite the same but it was there.
dont worry i am way ahead of you ... i read up on the strain and itw as actually breeded so that the three legends that are present in her genetics come through being Skunk#1 , Northern Lights and Haze

Back
Top Bottom