A Bits & Pieces Grow - Organic EM1 - Non-Organic Coco - Autos - Non-Autos

hmmmmmmm bit of every thing going on a the minute lol ( its bit like my head a mess )

First pic is My EM-1 read so much about this lately thought id give it ago , second pic are my soil mix pots they will be drenched in em1 tomorrow for my blue bloods and random seeds i found when i moved into my house lol must ha been over 100 seeds hahaha :volcano-smiley:
MYCORRHIZAL FUNGI
Crab shell meal
Seaweed
Norway lobster shell meal
Rock Dust
Fish blood and bone
Bone meal
Activator
Dolomite lime
Sulphate of pot-ash
Sulphate of Ammonia
Coffee grounds
Chicken Manure
Soluble phosphorus

P1090811.JPG
P1090816.JPG
P1090817.JPG

some pics of my old autos , they where not looked after proper had few problems with family so left hem unattended ill still grow them out though plus the soil was crap :thumb:

P1090812.JPG
P1090813.JPG
P1090814.JPG
P1090815.JPG
P1090818.JPG
P1090820.JPG
P1090821.JPG

Re: A bits and pieces grow , organic em1 , non organic coco autos non autos

Awesome set up your soil amendments looks good. I had a question. If you use your micohrizae would u need a root zone protector stacked on top of it for extra protections from root desieses?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hmmmmmmm bit of every thing going on a the minute lol ( its bit like my head a mess )

First pic is My EM-1 read so much about this lately thought id give it ago , second pic are my soil mix pots they will be drenched in em1 tomorrow for my blue bloods and random seeds i found when i moved into my house lol must ha been over 100 seeds hahaha happy days

:volcano-smiley:
MYCORRHIZAL FUNGI
Crab shell meal
Seaweed
Norway lobster shell meal
Rock Dust
Fish blood and bone
Bone meal
Activator
Dolomite lime
Sulphate of pot-ash
Sulphate of Ammonia
Coffee grounds
Chicken Manure
Soluble phosphorus

also meant to add soil
top soil 25 percent, peat moss 10 percent , multi purpose compost 45 percent , worm cast compost 20 percent

Hi mate don't know I'd you remember commented on my pic about spider mites is the anything I can use because it looks like they've come back but don't wanna hurt the flowers cheers bud

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

can you see spider mites crawling about and webs ? or just marks on leaves , look under leaves thats where they all hide
Just marks on the leaves I've looked all over the plants and can't see anything what you reakon it could be as the other 3 haven't had a problem

no worries , are you uk ?
heres a little tip , when i get this i use powdered baby milk , 2 tea spoons to a liter of warm water , let cool to room temps then feed ..:)
Scotland mate but from south east and is that what you add with calmag I'm only using sensi bloom parts a+b I do have coco parts a+b aswell I've heard couple people say they use a bulking agent is it really worth it or not most of my help has come off the beast but second pair of hands is always useful cheers for your time mate

Back
Top Bottom