A Bits & Pieces Grow - Organic EM1 - Non-Organic Coco - Autos - Non-Autos

Also noodle if the leafs look a tad nibbled on it could be from splash back from the nutes as I was driving my self crazy thinking they was getting eaten but it was were I got nutes on leafs it would burn/dry and look like a deficentcy and the fan would blow it taking away all the dried leaf and looked like it was getting eaten when it was me being clumsy lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also noodle if the leafs look a tad nibbled on it could be from splash back from the nutes as I was driving my self crazy thinking they was getting eaten but it was were I got nutes on leafs it would burn/dry and look like a deficentcy and the fan would blow it taking away all the dried leaf and looked like it was getting eaten when it was me being clumsy lol

Cheers velk just got this far with no problems don't want them all to start towards the end haha not now there smelling really nice

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheers velk just got this far with no problems don't want them all to start towards the end haha not now there smelling really nice ..

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't worry same here as we're both in flower stages and this is most important stage

here an outdoor one for N Ireland it must be good soil lol

P1080081.JPG

Back
Top Bottom