Black Diamond Perfect Sun

I'm beginning to notice that, she's been up out of the rapid rooter for 5 days now
420-magazine-mobile112040338.jpg

Do you use the 31k bulb or the 42k bulb and does it have the ballast attached or can it be mounted somewhere else

I use the Philips, Master GreenPower, Elite Agro 315W/930. The 3100K. It has the highest PAR and is better for flowering. The other bulb you mention has a better spectrum but they say it is more for Vegging.

Mine has the ballast and hood in one fixture. I think I would now prefer a model similar to this model on ebay. It has a hood by itself so it would be less weight to hang up in your tent.

Sun System LEC 315-Prism Lighting Science CMH Ballast- Philips Elite 315W 3100k | eBay

If you had or have the room would it be overkill if you were or wanted to use both LEC and LED or idk that might take up a bit of room but I'm sure it would be more than enough light if mounted at the right height....cause you'd be getting through canopy all the way and plus all the spectrum would be there etc....

And with it at 3-4” about the plant it’s at
420-magazine-mobile698219803.jpg

With most LED's you have to use a PAR meter. I'm not sure about Perfect Sun. 15,000 Lux is considered just enough to grow a plant. But with LED's it might even be too much light. So it's important to follow the Manufacturers advice on light distance from plant.

In that pic I meant the meter is only 3-4" about the plant....the light is up further like 40 almost 50" I think....I'd never put the light that close the plant would go crispy and be done for....I guess I should have said that cause now that I go back and read it sounds like I'm referring to the light

With most LED's you have to use a PAR meter. I'm not sure about Perfect Sun. 15,000 Lux is considered just enough to grow a plant. But with LED's it might even be too much light. So it's important to follow the Manufacturers advice on light distance from plant.

I just didn't read the instructions so I could know how to change the mode on my meter

Just wanted to share my successful harvest under an amazing Dwarf Star! The tallest cola was 16" from light during the last 3 weeks. No major issues. . Although this strain (Cookies Kush) is said to grow well in hotter climates.

Weighed roughly 600 grams wet.

Fluxed her for 5 months.

420-magazine-mobile1613519113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile447233393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1790828413.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1004864738.jpg

Sweet light, I most definitely recommend any Perfect Sun LED!

There are many great LED companies who are involved and commited to truly helping growers produce the best medicine possible. Black Diamond is on the top tier along with them. Kudos!

Thank You!

Ah ur makin me drual i seriously cannot wait to get my nxt grow goin i have the ps 500 myself that i have just got myself super work mate keep up the good work

That im lookin forward to it just shows wat a good light can do coz my last grow wit mostly cfls was on the last 3 wks im usin the ps500 made a little defference id say half fluffy and half dence but hay as long as its a nice smoke i dont mind but lookin forward to my nxt grow wit it thats for sure

Nice looking buds grown under the DS Vex. I really like what my PS 500 can do to chronic haze.

20170913_182111.jpg

20170913_182050.jpg
Gorgeous!!! Kudos.

My Dwarf Star rocked it!! .

I'll begin curing this weekend. .

420-magazine-mobile483413283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1550705798.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1693895391.jpg

That's awesome Vex. I remember when you started that girl. I think the perfect sun lights really do a great job. Kudos back to you bro.

So I have a dumb silly question I gotta ask and idk why it doesn't make sense to me or I can't read it right or just don't understand I guess but I just took a reading from both my lights on my ps mini and my diy cob that I've been modifying
420-magazine-mobile248729239.jpg

Back
Top Bottom