black leaves

Kookamunga

I've got a plant that's doing quite well. It has about 5 weeks of growth. I suddenly noticed that a few of the leaves have black running through them. They don't look diseased (in fact, the plant looks incredibly healthy), but I've never seen a plant's leaves have chunks of black color in them. Any ideas what this might be? Thanks~

I can't remember how to get the picture to you, and I have to get so close, they're not coming out very good. I'd like to stress, this concerns only maybe 3 sets of leaves on the entire plant, and I really think the color is IN the leaf, not ON it.

Really not sure, but if it's only 3 sets on a fairly mature plant I'd trim em off. To Peyton's point, are you a tobacco smoker? If so make sure you wash hands thoroughly or use sterile gloves before touching your ladies.

Eh, I'm not that clean. I'm usually smoking cigarettes while I'm watering them and doing defol and whatnot. Tmv is one of those things I've read about but never actually heard of anyone's plants getting it. I try to not let ashes fall on them or in watering can, but I am pretty lazy.

Eh, I'm not that clean. I'm usually smoking cigarettes while I'm watering them and doing defol and whatnot. Tmv is one of those things I've read about but never actually heard of anyone's plants getting it. I try to not let ashes fall on them or in watering can, but I am pretty lazy.

I am pretty sure I have it on one of my plants. I dont even smoke either lol.

The plant still grows ok though its basically on par with all my others. Its just all the leaves are twisted, crinkly, multi colored and shit.

For awhile I thought somehow that plant just had a PH prob. I now know thats not the issue and all other plants around it look great. Its just this one is all goofy. Maybe tomorrow ill get some pics of it to show ya what im talking about.

Cool. I'd like to see that. I know copper deficiency looks just like that with black spots and dark twisted leaves, but that's rare to get in a plant.

Back
Top Bottom