Black Lips Bucket Basement

One from up top!
IMG_4281.JPG

And The 16 at 29 dayz or so
IMG_4235.JPG

I'm on day 30 bro and my colas are not nearly as developed as yours look. man what a beautiful sight. . . of course i am using 1/6 of the light too, lol. but I am very impressed, especially since you have given up on res changes.

looks like your game is tight bro. :smokin:

It took me and two friends from 10:00 am to 5 pm to trim 8 ounces one day, and from 10am til 7 pm the next day to trim 10 ounces and clean up the mess. and we didn't smoke ! just chop and trim and hang.

How young were yall when you did this RM? I personally plan on harvesting for a weekend (hopefully) amd then calling out on Monday. Hate Mondays with a passion.That is some work for the weekend though. :rollit:

It took me and two friends from 10:00 am to 5 pm to trim 8 ounces one day, and from 10am til 7 pm the next day to trim 10 ounces and clean up the mess. and we didn't smoke ! just chop and trim and hang.
I can trimm about 1/2 to 3/4 lbs in 24hrs to myself I Believe, my partner and I are working on perfecting our skills.. Its all about Comfort while not making too much of a mess.. Trimming can be a tedious process ....

Back
Top Bottom