Black Lips Bucket Basement

Ok so we harvested 1 SUPER LEMON HAZE and 4 BUBBA KUSH.. this bubba kush strain is my new favorite! it is a great high and a very earthy kushy taste mmmmhmmm
I suck a macro pics so here is a few to give you an idea...
IMG_48882.JPG
IMG_48893.JPG
IMG_48872.JPG
IMG_48941.jpg
IMG_4902.jpg

And the super loemo haze... this plant went through hell and was nute burned very bad from the begining of bloom but hey we pulled a small harvest from her!
Drumm roll please ...............brrrrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
IMG_4928.JPG
IMG_49271.JPG
IMG_4921.JPG
IMG_49261.JPG
IMG_49051.JPG
IMG_4907.JPG
IMG_49011.jpg

And up next on Deck we have 11 bubba kush on a 4x4 table
4 weeks in or so
IMG_4913.JPG

And 9 SLH and 1 overgrown king kush these plants are 6 to 7 feet tall and the closest slh lady grew to 8ft and has now been supercroped 3ft below her colas hahahahahaaaaa
IMG_4914.JPG

And the cabbage patch has 3 gws and 3 king kush
IMG_4915.JPG

thats all for now folks big changes are coming at the end of the year so after the harvest of the ladies pictured will be the end of this journal i have learned a lot from this site!!!

Thanks every body!! SKY ROCKET I let some of my SLH ladies go 10 weeks and im letting some go 12-13 weeks If you grow them to around 6ft i think 3-5 oz but they get big!

very nice setup blacklips! and the bubba kush looks amazing! loving the purple ness to it! had a quick question what worked better for you the buckets sitting on the floor or in the 4x4 trays?

very nice setup blacklips! and the bubba kush looks amazing! loving the purple ness to it! had a quick question what worked better for you the buckets sitting on the floor or in the 4x4 trays?
i only used my bubble buckets on the floor, witch was a pain in the back.... I had a hard time doing rez changes, it was a shit load of work! if i were to them again in a large amount i would raise them up off the ground for sure...

Ok well we bought a new toy! I will never go back to hand trimming this thing does al the work in a 1/4 of the time:yahoo:
IMG_4933.JPG

First we trimmed the nugs of the stalks
IMG_49372.jpg
IMG_49361.jpg

then we just sat back and reaped and smoked:ganjamon:
IMG_49381.jpg
IMG_49342.jpg
IMG_49412.JPG
IMG_49452.JPG
IMG_49472.JPG

I love the Trimm Reaper it is the best!

Back