Black Lips Bucket Basement

Here is my Bubba Kush 9 weeks in Bloom she has been on flush for a week or so now She is Very Impressive!!
IMG_48073.jpg
IMG_48062.jpg

And here are her daughters 4 weeks into bloom there are 4 plants here and they are BIG!
IMG_48271.JPG
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

And here are the last 7 White widows 9 weeks into bloom and on flush aswell, we no longer have this strain....Damn they are looking good....
IMG_48552.JPG
IMG_47991.jpg
IMG_47961.jpg
IMG_47971.jpg
IMG_47941.JPG

Well thats all for now ... good night!:roorrip:

Hey Black Lips, Just wanted to say hey and do atad of back reading. See ya got some SLH going? Up coming plant from all I heard everywhere. Plants look great. You got a nice stand of buds here on this page congrads. That WW looked fine as wine too. Hey you know whats up, but looks great. Keepem Green

We took down our Bubba Kush at 72 days and wow! It turned purple a little and this looks like a very nice plant with tight packed an stacked trich's..:)
IMG_48592.jpg
IMG_48652.JPG
IMG_48801.jpg
IMG_4882.jpg
IMG_4881.jpg

She was small prolly only about 1 oz dry..:roorrip:

And we also took down the last 7 WW.... finally!:slide: and it opened a light for our Kings Kush and Great White Shark that are 14 days into bloom!!!!!
IMG_48661.JPG
IMG_48731.JPG
IMG_4877.JPG
IMG_4874.JPG
IMG_4878.JPG
IMG_48701.JPG
IMG_4869.jpg

Yo Bro looking good as always! I see we were on the same wave length with the greenhouse selections....Very Nice! When you get a chance look up dwc raft system, interested to hear what your thoughts are on it.....

Hey did I see my Magnum Ocho hanging over those girls?
VaporEyez- Yupp thats right gotta love Green House seeds!
I will check out the dwc raft system later today.......
It is a magnum all my reflectors are magnum but they are the 6in not the 8in..boo
Thanks for stoppin in to say hello!

I like, i like very much, cant wait for a weight and smoke report So sorry ur done that strain the bubba kush looks very powerful and those budds are massive. ANy chance you gonna go back to hydro ?
BASEMENTDWELL- thanks for the postive Vibes!!!!:)
And I never stopped doing Hydro this is 100% HYDROPONICS grown my friend... just a system that is not practiced much anymore....Hand watered hydro...I love it!

Back
Top Bottom