Black Lips Bucket Basement

Ok the temps have been dropping and we were able to put another light up in bloom.Lots of clones taken and all plants from seed except 1 is in bloom. Big update coming next week!

Yes the dishoap is the wetting agent

Wetting Agent?? It breaks down the neem oil, right?? So instead of clumps of oil, you get a more dissolved oil. Thats what my bottle says, but I dont have Einstein Oil. Just pure Neem Oil.

Whats the difference anyway?? Between Einstein Oil, and 100% pure Neem Oil?? Does the Einstein Oil have something extra in it?? I noticed that it cost about 3 times more then the regular Neem.

Wetting Agent?? It breaks down the neem oil, right?? So instead of clumps of oil, you get a more dissolved oil. Thats what my bottle says, but I dont have Einstein Oil. Just pure Neem Oil.

Whats the difference anyway?? Between Einstein Oil, and 100% pure Neem Oil?? Does the Einstein Oil have something extra in it?? I noticed that it cost about 3 times more then the regular Neem.
Yea I call it a wetting "Agent", as it makes the Neem nice and smooth and spreads it over the leafs entire surface in one silky smooth coat. Its Kinda funny because when i first started using it i thought the Dish soap would hurt my ladies, now i add more and they love it! Im not sure what the difference is between the Pure Neem And The Einstein Oil my partner bought it, but i will look into that soon....

Yea I call it a wetting "Agent", as it makes the Neem nice and smooth and spreads it over the leafs entire surface in one silky smooth coat. Its Kinda funny because when i first started using it i thought the Dish soap would hurt my ladies, now i add more and they love it! Im not sure what the difference is between the Pure Neem And The Einstein Oil my partner bought it, but i will look into that soon....

On the back of the Einstein Oil bottle, does it list anything else besides Neem Oil?? Im curious what the difference is and why that one cost so much more then just regular neem oil.

Ok so we took down 6 of the WW it had been 9 weeks and the Trichs were mostly cloudy.
IMG_4749.JPG
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_47551.jpg
IMG_47613.jpg
IMG_47621.jpg
IMG_47601.JPG
IMG_4757.jpg
IMG_47471.JPG
IMG_4731.JPG
IMG_4736.JPG
IMG_47682.jpg
IMG_47662.JPG
IMG_47711.JPG

Ok so I did a bunch of work in the vegg room and got it all cleaned up and organized finally uggghhhh... I also transplanted 21 4in cubes into pots..killed my back!
Group shot
IMG_4778.JPG
IMG_4788.JPG

these 11 bubba kush will go on a 4x4 table in bloom
IMG_47901.JPG

And these 9 SLH will go in 5gal pots in bloom
IMG_47912.JPG

And this is my first mother plant a Bubba Kush from green house..She is going to be awesome i put her in a 10in square rock wool cube and in a 5gal pot here is the transplant....
IMG_47721.JPG
IMG_47731.JPG
IMG_47771.jpg

well vegg is now looking pretty damn good i would say

Your veg room, and the Kush mom both look awesome.
Working with RW is no joke BL, you earn my +rep respect again.
Thanks PROPAGATOR!!!! Why do you say working with RW is no joke??
I do hate the itchy feeling the RW gives my forearms tho, now thats no joke....haha:grinjoint:

Ok so here are my SLH ladies 4 weeks into bloom, or so I think?? This is just pics of 4 of them and there are another 5 just like this, a light over.....
IMG_48492.jpg
IMG_48513.jpg
IMG_48482.jpg
IMG_48192.jpg
IMG_48233.JPG
IMG_48522.JPG
IMG_48203.jpg

So far I really like growing this strain...

Back
Top Bottom