Black Lips Bucket Basement

Interested to see how that bubba turns out for you, almost purchased some this weekend but went with GH's White Widow, SLH & some Barneys LS*.
VAPOREYEZ- I know i can wait! nice choice of strains!

Originally Posted by blacklips View Post
Thanks SCAREDEE.. its a lot of work as the room starts to fill up
ya i can see that it would be but the reward is great
SCARDEE-- yes the reward is awesome!

Veg- kings kush, great white shark, white widow, and 9 SLH clones
IMG_46981.JPG
IMG_46992.JPG

Clones looking a little ruff, but they will bounce back!
IMG_46971.JPG

We put 4 Bubba Kush plants in 5gal pots and put them in bloom they were over 2' tall with multiple tops
IMG_46961.jpg
IMG_46673.JPG
IMG_4645.JPG
IMG_4644.JPG
IMG_46431.JPG

They are a little bit crowded now but in a couple weeks they will be placed under there own light!

Here are the SLH 13 days in bloom, I had to SuperCrop a couple of the plants that were gettin taller than the rest in order to keep them at an even height.. these bitches are growin upward of an inch a day! wheeeeee
IMG_46712.JPG
IMG_46702.JPG
IMG_46661.JPG
IMG_46723.jpg
IMG_46752.JPG
IMG_4674.JPG
IMG_46732.JPG
IMG_46761.JPG
IMG_46633.JPG
IMG_46611.JPG
IMG_46771.JPG

Here are some pics of the White Widow 6 weeks in bloom, this strain is from a clone i got at a collective and Damn these ladies are taking their time to finish i wish they would hurry up, we are hoping they will be done at around 10 weeks to open some space up.. the cola's are continuing to get fatter but the pistils are mostly white still, some of the lower branches pistils are changing tho. we are starting them on AN OverDrive in a few days and we will keep a close eye to see if we can tell what it does and if it makes a difference..
IMG_4651.jpg
IMG_46951.jpg
IMG_4692.jpg
IMG_46901.jpg
IMG_46851.jpg
IMG_4647-1.jpg
IMG_46841.jpg
IMG_4649.jpg
IMG_46911.jpg

Happy smoking! :grinjoint:

Beautiful looking plants BlackLips! Love those pics. Tried to +rep you but need to spread the love first. Sorry, get you next time bro! :hookah:

Beautiful looking plants BlackLips! Love those pics. Tried to +rep you but need to spread the love first. Sorry, get you next time bro
Thanks a lot GREEN, yea they wouldnt let me rep you either ahaha

Wow BL, super garden! Shows a lot of work well done.
SLH coming on has me stoked. Love sativa doms but,
I'm intimidated by girl volleyball players. :)
Your comprehensive arsenal of weapons for chemical warfare is serious.
Fuzzy, crawly parasites that fly need to die! Semper Fi

Back
Top Bottom