Black Lips Bucket Basement

Alright so we got the room all cleaned up swept and organized,We are now ready to upgrade to more lights a soon as temps drop a bit witch should be in the next few weeks hopefully.. well here we grow
Here are the clones from the SLH
IMG_4635.JPG

Here is the Bloom Room with 3 lights rollin at a high of 88 degrees..ehhhhhh
IMG_4627.JPG

SLH From the top.
IMG_4584.jpg
IMG_4581.JPG
IMG_4579.JPG
IMG_45771.JPG
IMG_4582.JPG
IMG_45761.jpg

We topped the shit out of these Girls, they are growing about 1in a day
IMG_4578.JPG

I'm about to fire up some slh in the next week or so. Are you doing your ppm nute schedule or are you following a company's nute schedule?
SKYROCKET-
Iam using my own feeding program that I have been using and developing for well over a year..

And here is the BUBBA KUSH looking ohh so good!
IMG_46141.jpg

IMG_46151.JPG
IMG_46161.JPG
IMG_4620.JPG

And all the WHITEWIDOWS
IMG_46281.JPG
IMG_4632.JPG
IMG_4597.JPG
IMG_4600.JPG
IMG_45892.jpg
IMG_4594.jpg
IMG_4592.jpg
IMG_4603.jpg
IMG_46101.jpg
IMG_46011.jpg

They are really getting fat now. These next few weeks should be fun:)

May your heat issues all be the past, and hydro woes be gone
Your new buds is lookin good, Bro! Hold your course; rock on
PROPAGATOR..We are right on course, full speed ahead,
as temps drop down more plants show up,
If pot were champagne Id fill up your cup,

damn black lips, just been flipping thru ur journal and u got ur shit down haha. mad props.

and is that green house bubba kush? if so its a shitty yielder but some bomb ass smoke

damn black lips, just been flipping thru ur journal and u got ur shit down haha. mad props.

and is that green house bubba kush? if so its a shitty yielder but some bomb ass smoke
SPOON420- Thanks Brada.. Yea i have heard the same thing else where, about the Green House Bubba kush strain being a shitty yielder and i must say that this first i have that i started from seed will not produce much because it was small when i put it into flower and was not topped so it only has 1cola and a couple small nugz bellow that..
but the four plants I cloned from her that i have in veg are topped and 2 of them will have 5 tops or so, I think they responded great to the topping! And I am hoping with a nice bottom trimm I can get some huge colas on them we will see.. Thanks for stopping in check back soon for new pics!:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom