Black Lips Bucket Basement

Wow BL, super garden! Shows a lot of work well done.
SLH coming on has me stoked. Love sativa doms but,
I'm intimidated by girl volleyball players.
Your comprehensive arsenal of weapons for chemical warfare is serious.
Fuzzy, crawly parasites that fly need to die! Semper Fi
PROPAGATOR- Yes it has been a lot of work, I know when i have been slacking or lazy because it directly effects my plants. I too am intimidated by female volleyball players but i will have to learn to live with and love them haha! Killing all plant eating Insects is a must! Thanks for stopping in PROPA I always love your visits! you are very inspirational!:)

Ok this is hopefully going to be the last really hot weekend of this summer as it has been 94 degrees the past 2 days ughhhhh, but the forecast is looking better for the next 10 days.On a better note I transplanted the 9 SLH into 5gal pots and put in bamboo sticks for support. They are around 17 days into bloom and all but one of them "witch has been the runt the whole time" seem to be budding really well! They have tripled in size, and I think they have a few more weeks of stretch in them.I really am excited to see what these ladies do in the next 4-6weeks.
The White Widows are doing well but still growing pretty slowly although they are now stacking some nice budzz and trichs and their Aroma is just an amazing fruity melon sativa smell.. we do no think we will be keeping this strain Due to how slow it flowers.
And the 1 Bubba Kush is just Awesome it has some serious I popping buddz for such a small plant and a outlandish sweet kushy smell to her also..
In vegg the Kings Kush and GwS are doing well and have about 2-3 more weeks be for we bump them into bloom..
Well Happy Holiday weekend 420 members.. Put it in the Air!
Black Lips

I think I need to go check out some Bubba Kush
Green007- yes you do, it looks awesome and is a breeze to grow even late into flower all the leave are a dark green and waxy looking.. I will begin flushing mine on tuesday..hehe

WW
IMG_46821.jpg

And here is some of what i use to protect them
IMG_46891.JPG

I hate bugs and mold!

My White Widow is always the first to get burned too.

Do you use any Neem Oil?? Neem oil seems to do the trick for me. Prevents mold, bugs and all of that.

My White Widow is always the first to get burned too.

Do you use any Neem Oil?? Neem oil seems to do the trick for me. Prevents mold, bugs and all of that.
MMRC- YES we use einstein oil/dish shoap mix as a preventive spray on a 7 - 10 day schedule but we still seem to get the occasional little fuckers in the rooms..We have slowly collected all these products..

Hey Backlip..... What combo of Botanicare/AN are you using?? Plants look beautiful!!
MMRC- In veg we do not use AN at all, we just use their bloom boosters..
In vegg we are using.....
Botanicare- pro gro
Green Fuse -growth
Botanicare-sweet
Superthrive

In bLoom....
Super Bat -Guano
Botanicare-pro bloom
Green Fuse - Bloom
Botanicare-sweet
AN-Carboload
and
AN-Bud Blood days 1- 14
AN-Big Bud days 15 - 36
AN- Over Drive days 37- 51
Flush days 52- and so on
we adjust to flowering times

YES we use einstein oil/dish shoap mix as a preventive spray on a 7 - 10 day schedule but we still seem to get the occasional little fuckers in the rooms..We have slowly collected all these products..
Help a brother, brother. How much Einstein, plus how much dish soap to shake up with how much water do you use?

MMRC- In veg we do not use AN at all, we just use their bloom boosters..
In vegg we are using.....
Botanicare- pro gro
Green Fuse -growth
Botanicare-sweet
Superthrive

In bLoom....
Super Bat -Guano
Botanicare-pro bloom
Green Fuse - Bloom
Botanicare-sweet
AN-Carboload
and
AN-Bud Blood days 1- 14
AN-Big Bud days 15 - 36
AN- Over Drive days 37- 51
Flush days 52- and so on
we adjust to flowering times

Wow.. that a lot of nutes. Looks like your plants are definitely enjoying it.

Help a brother, brother. How much Einstein, plus how much dish soap to shake up with how much water do you use?

We use 2 Tbl spoons per gallon of each, you can go more or less it doesnt matter.. you just want to make sure your usin enough dish soap, you want the leaves to look really waxy and shinny the day after the application.. If it looks like they are kind of splashed on then you need more dish soap! ohh yea and warm water and apply right befor lights off to avoid burn..
I love the stuff!!

We use 2 Tbl spoons per gallon of each, you can go more or less it doesnt matter.. you just want to make sure your usin enough dish soap, you want the leaves to look really waxy and shinny the day after the application.. If it looks like they are kind of splashed on then you need more dish soap! ohh yea and warm water and apply right befor lights off to avoid burn..
I love the stuff!!

Interesting. I never knew that about the dish soap. I just followed the instructions on the bottle. I put 5ml of Neem and 1ml of dish soap to a 700ml spray bottle. I did get the blotchy spots once or twice. I must have been off on my dish soap measurements. Nice to know. Thanks Blacklips.

Wow BL, super garden! Shows a lot of work well done.
SLH coming on has me stoked. Love sativa doms but,
I'm intimidated by girl volleyball players. :)
Your comprehensive arsenal of weapons for chemical warfare is serious.
Fuzzy, crawly parasites that fly need to die! Semper Fi

Love the choice of words here Chemical Warfare LMFAO :) Damn this reminds me that I needa add some preventatives to my shopping list. Any specific suggestions? I plan on getting some Azamax which should prevent any insects from munching on my plants but what about a preventative for mold and diseases?

Interesting. I never knew that about the dish soap. I just followed the instructions on the bottle. I put 5ml of Neem and 1ml of dish soap to a 700ml spray bottle. I did get the blotchy spots once or twice. I must have been off on my dish soap measurements. Nice to know. Thanks Blacklips.
Yes the dishoap is the wetting agent

love the choice of words here chemical warfare lmfao damn this reminds me that i needa add some preventatives to my shopping list. Any specific suggestions? I plan on getting some azamax which should prevent any insects from munching on my plants but what about a preventative for mold and diseases?
myzzz_neem oil__

Back
Top Bottom