Blaze's Sponsored Grow, CannaPot, Strain Michka, 2017

Thanks Blazin' for that. 7 or 8 times is a lot of experience with one strain. So I can expect a super lemony group and maybe a less pungeant citrus. I guess there wasn't a Michka plant that was shorter than the rest (an "indica" pheno), this being an 80% sativa variety. Thanks for your input. I will have a stealth grow, so I try to avoid really pungeant strains cuz I have nosey neighbors.

I don't have a journal going yet but I'll start one up here in a month or so. I'll let you know. Michka. Ordered the beans already.

Oh well shit if ur needing stealth then u picked the wrong one lmao. She grows super tall an if u top it like i did in order to bush her out more so she wudnt jus be one giant cola then she can get quite bushy as well but yea if ur needing stealth i jus wudnt veg her very big b4 u make the flip. Also if i remember right she has a pretty gud stretch to her but i coupd be wrong lol. I jus got this feeling like wen i grew her i had major issue's with her height an had to keep super croping her late in flower in order to contain her. Im pretty sure it was her tht im remembering lol.

thanks. I'm mainly interested in avoiding strains that can be smelled from a distance. As to how tall she'll get, I saw your topped plants and they all looked like maybe 4 feet, less than 5. Really good looking plants! Looks like they took well to topping, good side branches stretched up around. That's what I'm looking for.

thanks. I'm mainly interested in avoiding strains that can be smelled from a distance. As to how tall she'll get, I saw your topped plants and they all looked like maybe 4 feet, less than 5. Really good looking plants! Looks like they took well to topping, good side branches stretched up around. That's what I'm looking for.

Oh well then ull b gud if height isnt really an issue then ull be fine. Cause she doesnt smell a super ton from what i remember during the grow atleast im pretty sure im thinking of the right grow hahaha done alot of runs of various strains so its hard to remember certain ones perfectly lol. But yea man gud luck hope she turns out gud for u.

Back
Top Bottom