Bloodguy Does G13 Pineapple Express Auto

Hey guys....i got a problem... one of my seedlings has major amounts of green algae growing in the dirt from inadequate drainage an it's starting to kill it...i know how to fix the drainage issue but my question is, is there anything the can be done to save my seedling? Will proper drainage in a new pot with same dirt allow it to dry out enough to kill the algae? Thanks for any advice
Hard sayin without a pic my man. But I will say this... I've found that most plants can be saved however sometimes the time effort and cost makes it a fool's goal. Each situation is different. On the upside you are here at 420 so you'll get the help you need. Post a pic and I'll try to help, if I can't someone else will. Best wishes brotha .

Hey guys....i got a problem... one of my seedlings has major amounts of green algae growing in the dirt from inadequate drainage an it's starting to kill it...i know how to fix the drainage issue but my question is, is there anything the can be done to save my seedling? Will proper drainage in a new pot with same dirt allow it to dry out enough to kill the algae? Thanks for any advice
I wud transplant and do a flush to try an get rid of as much of the algea as u can and use ro water or distilled if u can then let it dry out completly b4 watering again that wud be my suggestion hope u figure it all out

Sorry for hijacking your thread, thought i was in the 'ask us anything thread' lol but thanks for the advice...i went ahead an transplanted it to a new pot with fresh dirt hopefully it'll rebound... thanks again

How goes it blood have ur autos takn to the mgo i just got another bag of sunshine #4 and am guna do another run with the mgo this time guna do another hindu kush skunk only its a clone and lets see if we cant do no burning like we did on her mother lol jus dnt let her hear me say tht i do my journal updates away from the girls so they dnt hear me talk my shit lol but yea i hope with the lower doses the do fine but if my kali mist is anything to report on which is prolly the best lookn girl ive grew yet so jus have 2 wait on harvest and see what we yield then after cure will have 2 check potency but so far in veg with the right amount its better then anything ive had so far but truth be told most of this past year has been me experimenting with so many new grow styles and what not its jus been a big lear ing curve lol but hey without experimentation and people to do it we wud never learn anything so with tht i keep on keepn on lol but yea lookn foward to seeing the auto girls or girl is it just the one freebie or do u have others or r u getting any others lol

Hey blaze! It's definitely time for an update. I've been busy with the fungus gnats but they're about finished thanks to bedroomfarmer telling me about azomax. Here she is
420-magazine-mobile838763472.jpg
420-magazine-mobile72686704.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1859254439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1279589791.jpg
that's a small mason jar, I think it's a pint. I'm goin to feed her in a moment. I'm going to add 2tbsp of grow this time. I'll water in with the sprayer like last time. I only have 2 autos going right now. The other is my white widow in the solo cup challenge. I have some more white widow auto seeds but no other autos. I just dropped a black dog and blue dream cbd from HSO. Hopefully they pop soon!

Hey blaze! It's definitely time for an update. I've been busy with the fungus gnats but they're about finished thanks to bedroomfarmer telling me about azomax. Here she is
420-magazine-mobile838763472.jpg
420-magazine-mobile72686704.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1859254439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1279589791.jpg
that's a small mason jar, I think it's a pint. I'm goin to feed her in a moment. I'm going to add 2tbsp of grow this time. I'll water in with the sprayer like last time. I only have 2 autos going right now. The other is my white widow in the solo cup challenge. I have some more white widow auto seeds but no other autos. I just dropped a black dog and blue dream cbd from HSO. Hopefully they pop soon!
Very nice great start hope it works out 4 u woth the autos i just ordered some more red poison autos and will be doing another seed run with each one till i get pollen so i can mix one of my strawberry cakes which is almost all indica and one of my kali mist which is sativa dominate so both shud make for some very intersting n tastey meds 4 sure i cant wait lol but yea man congrats on ur white widow solo grow to glad its going gud ill have to swing over n check it out wen im dun here lol

Glad to hear you're keeping the grow perpetual blaze! I watered the pexpress today.
420-magazine-mobile1486273642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile449856520.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1450618185.jpg
she's soakin up some HPS in my flower tent. I move her back to the led before lights out in the flower tent so she's still on 18/6. Hope everyone is doing great! Check out my #bloodguybrand if you're as bored as me .

I recently finished a G13 Pineapple Express and LOVED IT!!! She grew fast I LST her and still had a maincola the size of a baby arm and it was great smoke I still have 2 more beans I would like to try in dwc just to see if she runs better in dwc than coco

Glad to hear you're keeping the grow perpetual blaze! I watered the pexpress today.
420-magazine-mobile1486273642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile449856520.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1450618185.jpg
she's soakin up some HPS in my flower tent. I move her back to the led before lights out in the flower tent so she's still on 18/6. Hope everyone is doing great! Check out my #bloodguybrand if you're as bored as me .
Nice man hope she yields some nice frost meds im trying to make some auto pollen n had an idea of if i made a couple hundred straight auto seeds then i cud plant an auto every 2 days and have like a half oz yield roughly every 2 days and jus run perpetual hempy 2liters so i wud have like a 100 of these rolling around the house all over so i cud jus have an abundent amount of meds lol

Man I wanna make some pollen too. It's on my list for Sure! Sounds like you're gonna be busy watering 100 little plants dude, but I like the idea! It would be like a little forest. I snagged a couple shots of the p.e. This mornin
420-magazine-mobile1388985610.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1584033979.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1817090246.jpg
the leaves all look good so far. I added just 1 Tbsp of grow yesterday and watered it in using cal mag at 5ml per gallon. The plant only took 3/4 of a gallon though. Hopefully I can keep it looking happy .

Alright. I've discontinued the MGO on this plant. I've discontinued it on all my indoor plants. They all get the same funky spots. I'm putting the MGO away til spring where I will try it outside. Also with my recent gnat problem... any time I water an MGO plant the gnats become super powered war machines. So no more MGO inside for the bloodguy right now.
420-magazine-mobile129113877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile706538252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile338139673.jpg
she still looks like she'll give me some good medicine. ✌✌

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom