Blue Cheese, DWC, LED

I believe I’ve lost this battle. New growth is curly horrible. Damage is done.out of ideas. Wrap it up and go back to soil.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 131
I believe I’ve lost this battle. New growth is curly horrible. Damage is done.out of ideas. Wrap it up and go back to soil.
That humidifier doesn’t keep the leaves wet while the light was is on . It will magnify the light !

No it’s been happening before humid. I met a person today who is a grower and has a degree and all the classes at MSU for cannibis and he had said that that plant is lacking n and k and 400 ppm is way low it’s starving and need at least 800ppm to 2000ppm. I upped to 800 and he said give it three days
My water was only 440 ppm and 200 was just cal mag.we will see he know more than me and what can I lose

No it’s been happening before humid. I met a person today who is a grower and has a degree and all the classes at MSU for cannibis and he had said that that plant is lacking n and k and 400 ppm is way low it’s starving and need at least 800ppm to 2000ppm. I upped to 800 and he said give it three days
My water was only 440 ppm and 200 was just cal mag.we will see he know more than me and what can I lose
You’ll get dialed in takes time and patience. DWC is pretty big in here !

Yeah I hope so! Thanks for the help I’m sure I’ll need more.
Bring this in as a journal you’ll get a lot of help ! And I’ll follow your grow and if I can’t help I’ll find some for you !

I reported my post and ask to move it. Is there Ny other way or should I just start a new one? Maybe I’ll start a new one if it’s easier
That way on a new one you could make the list of your setup at the start !

Back
Top Bottom