Galeto clones are still kicking. So glad I bought that clone box. And I hate using pods . Stuns the growth. Got one plant so dam tiny can even see the leaves

IMG_20220426_123351.jpg

IMG_20220426_123337.jpg

Keep her as long as possible. My 2 gelato clones are coming along
9DB24F6E-FC5E-4B49-BD18-28E490E62BE9.jpeg
18ADB50C-7930-429A-A216-78574E7DE9F1.jpeg
They look good. After this round of plants. Going start moving up quantity not quality soon as I figure out what each plant does and how it reacts to sleep mood and brain function

Hey Dust. Happy belated birthday man. Got behind but mostly caught up. Humming along nicely!

Hey, so I know everyone had their own way of doing things. Next time you take a clone, would you be willing to try and not cut the leaves in half? Only reason I mention it is because I stopped cutting the leaves this year but stripped a node or two higher of all the leaves, and I swear it seems like they responded much better. I have zero proof of it, but it's just an observation. I haven't done a lot of clones in my short growing experience. But I've been trying various methods this year. When I don't cut the leaves, they don't droop as much it seems and so far, root faster. Not 100% sure of that yet, but figured I'd throw it out to you and maybe let you try it.

Dust what soil are you using? No offense intended but that’s some ugly soil. Let me guess…. FoxFarms……:circle-of-love:
Yep fox farm re used over and over till nutes are all gone

Hey Dust. Happy belated birthday man. Got behind but mostly caught up. Humming along nicely!

Hey, so I know everyone had their own way of doing things. Next time you take a clone, would you be willing to try and not cut the leaves in half? Only reason I mention it is because I stopped cutting the leaves this year but stripped a node or two higher of all the leaves, and I swear it seems like they responded much better. I have zero proof of it, but it's just an observation. I haven't done a lot of clones in my short growing experience. But I've been trying various methods this year. When I don't cut the leaves, they don't droop as much it seems and so far, root faster. Not 100% sure of that yet, but figured I'd throw it out to you and maybe let you try it.
Someone said that to me before . I tried it and they all died. Idk. Just wilted and died . Idk. Never like cloning. Just doing it to say I can do that.

Clones doing good , day 6 from clip. And galeto mom is growing again after being clipped and rest in veg at this time. Two going into flowering tomorrow may 1 on a 30 day rotation

IMG_20220430_204354.jpg

IMG_20220430_204342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom