Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

BEAUTIFUL :thumb:
Thank ta thank ya
Oh man i better be ackin right. Glad to have you grace my little journal.
Mmmmm! So pretty!!
Hey sis
Bro that purple paranoia looks delicious.
Nicely done on that plant and should b some nice smoke right there.

Black cherry got lots of nice new growth and is growing vigorous. She will just explode now with stretching on the way lmao

Looking good buddy and enjoy the smoke.
Play safe and enjoy
Thanks bro.

New sprouts yay. First we have the tk 91 canarado gear, along side that is some mystery seeds. I make my own seeds and sometimes i forget a couple of them on the rolling tray as im separating. So we thought it would be cool if we could guess what they are.
Next one is sour diesel x chem by csi have grow this one and its sister was great.
Had to clone our Kush Cake i think she is close to a couple years old now. Still csnt find any3to match her looks and potency. Went ahead and cloned the black cherry soda too.
Have a great start to the weekend. Ill be back with updates this weekend i hope.

Peace, love, and cannabis.

New sprouts yay. First we have the tk 91 canarado gear, along side that is some mystery seeds. I make my own seeds and sometimes i forget a couple of them on the rolling tray as im separating. So we thought it would be cool if we could guess what they are.
Next one is sour diesel x chem by csi have grow this one and its sister was great.
Had to clone our Kush Cake i think she is close to a couple years old now. Still csnt find any3to match her looks and potency. Went ahead and cloned the black cherry soda too.
Have a great start to the weekend. Ill be back with updates this weekend i hope.

Peace, love, and cannabis.
Hey brother what’s going on? I hope all is good in your world.
Looks good over there and I see your securing the Kush cake genetics.
That’s the best part of cloning is you can keep pushing out your favourite plants time and time again.

Over here we finally got a 28 day lockdown. Day one and I’m already looking to do something with all my extra lights. Solid 4 hrs in and I’m board and stoned lmao. Maybe I will try to find a Kush cake lol.

Play safe and enjoy brother

brother what’s going on? I hope all is good in your world.
Looks good over there and I see your securing the Kush cake genetics.
That’s the best part of cloning is you can keep pushing out your favourite plants time and time again.

Over here we finally got a 28 day lockdown. Day one and I’m already looking to do something with all my extra lights. Solid 4 hrs in and I’m board and stoned lmao. Maybe I will try to find a Kush cake lol
I hope you do. Kush Cake is my Katie Couric she completes me. Lol (i hope you have seen Talladega Nights)

28 days dern. We just had a rush through my little podunk town. Lost two good members of our town. Crazy shit man.

Hey buddy I hope your good.
Lmao
I hope you do. Kush Cake is my Katie Couric she completes me. Lol (i hope you have seen Talladega Nights)
Now I need to find a cut for sure.:reading420magazine::nomo:
Grow rooms looking good and that PP looks dam tasty.
Keep planting and harvesting bro as the calendar turns.
Looking great
Play safe and enjoy

Now I need to find a cut for sure.:reading420magazine::nomo:
Grow rooms looking good and that PP looks dam tasty.
Keep planting and harvesting bro as the calendar turns.
I hope you find your Katie Couric lol
If that plant doesn't scream greasy, idk what does.
Man she demands new carbon every run. Didnt this time, was outside doing thangs and she reminded me. Wow thats stanky.

How have i only just found this place :popcorn: Awesome @Dusty Kiefers. I.am.in!

I've been thinking of trying a different base nutrient. I see you are using Blue Planet Nutrients. I don't even know if they are available here but I see a few people talk about them.

Can i ask why you like them? And how do you find them for DWC?

Thanks in advance. And again, love your setup and ladies :bravo:

Looking great bro. She’s pushing lot of new growth and looks real vigorous.
Nicely done.
Play safe and enjoy
Thanks man. Hope your staying lifted.
I could almost smell that PP. Looks amazing Dusty!

Durban poison is on my want-to-grow list, hope you don't an extra tagging along!
Thanks Rex. Glad you're here buddy.
How have i only just found this place :popcorn: Awesome @Dusty Kiefers. I.am.in!

I've been thinking of trying a different base nutrient. I see you are using Blue Planet Nutrients. I don't even know if they are available here but I see a few people talk about them.

Can i ask why you like them? And how do you find them for DWC?

Thanks in advance. And again, love your setup and ladies :bravo:
Thanks a lot.
I have been using these guys soley for a few years. I have used Technaflora, Botanicare, Advanced, and h&g.
What got me interested is this guy went to a big school in my home state to lean what he does. Then started his company in his garage. I liked Technaflora just fine but bpn was more budget friendly and gave me the same quality with better yeilds.. I just grow for me and my wife. I use three part high yield pack It costs me like 120 usd a year to stay stocked in great herb.

Im coming along for the ride!

Some pretty pics you got in here!

I just got the 3part elite series and will be starting new journal soon. Its nice to see others using B.P.N. with success. :D
Glad you made it bud. Let's fooking growwwww.

Back
Top Bottom