Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

Wonderful looking growing right there.
Keep on growing together and at lest you know if you get laid up for any reason at least you’ll have food and meds lol
I could be one of them dudes thats thinks he happy with self sustaining. Then is also like i l I'll ke electricity and internet. :rofl:
That's several layers of delishishness:drool:

Love beefsteak tomatoes, stupid storm broke mine last summer lol.
Thanks brother. Yes storms can ravage a garden. I have several peper plants break there main stem. Sux.

Alright no putting pictures of tomatoes on your journal (if you have a narc following you) who did it lol. I think i know:rofl: more importantly childish shit must be overlooked.
Topped the Durban Poision and potted the sour d chen 91 x in dwc.

Happy growing everyone

Alright no putting pictures of tomatoes on your journal (if you have a narc following you) who did it lol. I think i know:rofl: more importantly childish shit must be overlooked.
Topped the Durban Poision and potted the sour d chen 91 x in dwc.

Happy growing everyone
Hey bother I hope all is good. Did someone bitch about your tomato?

Hey bother I hope all is good. Did someone bitch about your tomato?
Hey brother I hope all is good. I noticed your tomato pic is gone :(
It was a wonderful tomato wile it lasted lmao.
Are we not allowed to post pics of vegetables?
The only reason I ask because I’m starting my vegetables inside under 2 four foot T5s and was going to add them to my updates. Maybe I won’t do that but it sucks because I so proud of my second attempt to grow veggies lol. Turns out I’m pretty good at it I think:hmmmm: lmao.

play safe and enjoy

I sure hope not!

Hey brother I hope all is good. I noticed your tomato pic is gone :(
It was a wonderful tomato wile it lasted lmao.
Are we not allowed to post pics of vegetables?
The only reason I ask because I’m starting my vegetables inside under 2 four foot T5s and was going to add them to my updates. Maybe I won’t do that but it sucks because I so proud of my second attempt to grow veggies lol. Turns out I’m pretty good at it I think:hmmmm: lmao.

play safe and enjoy
Yeah we cant post non cannabis pics in our grow journals. We can upload to off topic photos.
Start a veggie journal lol.

Loving the green thumbs you got, DK
:yummy:
Thanks man.
:passitleft:

Update Black Cherry Soda
day 21 10/14 light schedule
p.p.m 1000
p.h. 5.5
temp... wild 79f- 64f
r.h. 68- 45

Give her a mild nutrient solution of 700p.p.m
Last week she dropped from that to 550
P.H. went up to 6.4 from 6.0
So gonna go hard this week at 1000p.p.m the p.h. was 5.5 of this mix so no p.h. adjusting

Happy growing everyone.

Update Black Cherry Soda
day 21 10/14 light schedule
p.p.m 1000
p.h. 5.5
temp... wild 79f- 64f
r.h. 68- 45

Give her a mild nutrient solution of 700p.p.m
Last week she dropped from that to 550
P.H. went up to 6.4 from 6.0
So gonna go hard this week at 1000p.p.m the p.h. was 5.5 of this mix so no p.h. adjusting

Happy growing everyone.
Yeah buddy looking good. Hey brother I hope all is well with you. BCS is turning into a beast of a plant. She looks real happy and the feed bump should give her a good kick in the ass. Keep her vigorous and she’ll reward you.

K where’s the Kush cake lmao.

Play safe and enjoy brother

Back
Top Bottom