Blue Plant Nutrients - Nirvana's Snow White - 1000w 5x5

Thanks a lot man! It's been a struggle to create an environment where both the plants and my wife and I can be comfortable. I'm getting there though.
My wife hated it when I had the tent in the bedroom. Blacked out windows fans filters pumps timers. one bedroom small apt. I love growing so she had no choice. lol

Thanks for the reps doctor. Glad you like the garden!

Awesome.
I just read through your whole journal.
Love how you're making it happen brother.
Those little mother tents might be in my near future as well.
nice work!
Thanks for the reps, here's a well deserved one for all your hard work!
:thumb:

try to "bone" as much as possible when the lights are on.
the plants will love all the CO2 and raised humidity in the room!
lol

wiw!

boioioioioioioioioioioioioioioing!!!

They don't appeal to me because they take a large degree of control from the grower. I'd rather have plants where I decide when they are ready to flower.

Yeah i can understand that! i was just thinking cause you had 3 tents if you found a nice yielding auto flowering strain you could have nuggs every 3 weeks :thumb:

Still got some this going on but they are coming out of it. I think it was spraying with the lights on that dryed them out. oops.
IMG_141211.JPG

cut them loose so I don't strangle them. you can see how tight the rope got.
IMG_141012.JPG

Here's a 13 gram nug of Black Berry i picked up to keep me busy. (not mine just some decent nugage)
IMG_141311.JPG

IMG_141410.JPG

I want to take clones but my plants are looking too ragged. I still don't have the humidity dome I need anyway so it's more veg I guess.
veg veg veg
I am so sick of this shit. I've had plants in veg for most of the past year and not been able to flower because something always goes to shit as far as where it's going down. I've put down so many girls. I felt like the keeper of the flame keeping the same Northern Lights going for a while but eventually I let it die. Never did get to flower it!
I have harvest blue balls. God damn it. Fuck.

:Namaste:

Don't worry, you'll get to flower those babies!:yummy:
If you spray about 30 minutes before lights on, with fans going?
They'll be almost dry, and nicely hydrated by the time lights come on.
Spraying when lights are on, combined with a close light, is like holding a magnifying glass over the plants.

save that for the ants on the sidewalk..

edit: damn that's a big BB bud!
show that to your veg girls and say,
"You see this!? Huh!! This is what you're going to be when you grow up, my house, my rules!"
let em know who's boss..

Back
Top Bottom