Blueberry and Skunk #1 Grow

Thanks coquer, I will post some pics as soon as I find my camera. The girl took it most likely and I will be able to take pics and post tomorrow.

Way Cool congrad's. The second trip looks happy and heathy under them T-5's That is one hella fast veg table. Hope the herbs works for ya. I'm contending with some of this PNW weather. Outside..... Plants false flowering in the spring. Hope the herbs works for ya. I did some skunk#1 it loves the outdoors but i need some SUN!!!!!! Looking good.

Thank Norcali, The T5's work miracles. I know a lot of people prefer white backgrounds with lights, but it seems to me that my plants like the milar with the T5 lights. We have had some crazy weather in the NW over the last year and half it seems. Tons of most snow in a winter '08 and most extreme heat ever summer '09 and unpredictable weather since with a warm '09 winter. I just don't understand...I have been watching your journal and seeing your confused girls. You know in a couple of weeks we will be seeing a lot more sun and I am curious to see what your girls do.

I have also come to like growing the skunk #1 more then the blueberry even though BB is my favorite buds. The S#1 are a big producer with a lot of trichs. The BB might be better now that I have another 600w, I will be able to find out in about a month.:yummy:

The Skunk #1 is the 3 hangers on the right and the Blueberry is the 2 hangers on the left.
DSCN03101.jpg

More Skunk #1 budz...
DSCN031211.jpg

You can tell the BB is a little on the weak side. I think the plant was too far from the light. Now that I have the 2nd 600w, that will no longer be a problem. The next 2 plants are both bigger then these 2...:cheer:can't wait!!!

Not bad will be checking in on the smoke report. Did you buy your seeds? Or did you get them as clones?

Thanks for coming by Myzz. I have a bud in quick dry so a smoke report is soon to come. These plants were growing from seeds that I got from a friend that got them from a bag. The plants I have vegging are all clones and all the flowering plants right now are seeds.

Smoke report-Only tried the skunk #1 right now, still don't have any BB ready yet. Was a heavy hitting head high, I only needed 3 tokes usually I smoke 2 bowls in 1 sitting. Had a very sweet taste and smell, almost a little lemony. Left me energetic and wanting to do things. Seemed to calm my back pains that I was having as well. This Skunk turned out better than the last harvest. I think they had a better flush this round. I will let you know how the BB is when I try that out.

My next goal, how to flower 24 plants in a 8'x4' tent under 2 600w HPS. Only problem, need to figure out a way to water them because there will be no way I will be able to get inside the tent. Might try a drip system either fed by gravity or by my pump for my cloner. I have about a week to figure it out. Off to the drawing board....

Just planted 1 BB and 1 S#1 outdoors in the woods. It is in a very good spot for it is hard to get to and there is no trail. They were both planted on the creek bed so they have their own source of water and will have sunlight all day long. I had also planted each plant on 2 dozen herring for nutes. Had to do it this way because the plants might only be checked on once a month because of the location. Both plants are about 5 week old clones and stood around 18" tall. I will check on them in a couple of days because I may have to water them to get their roots going for the transplant. I was high again and forgot to bring the camera to take pictures but I will take some towards the end of the week and post them then.

nice grow!

kirk
Thanks KA

You getting a lot of rain in your area? it wont let up here. Thought about putting them outside but it seems like October. I am worried they would die.

Yeah we have been having a lot of rainy days up here. I know a couple of people on this site that are from the area, have their outdoor plants flowering because they are confused from the weather. My plants have survived heavy winds and seems to have made them stronger. I put them outside at about 2 weeks old and they have been outside for the last 2-3 weeks. The only problem I had was some slugs got to the leaves on the Skunk and now have holes. Problem should be taken care of.

Here is some pics of the flowering tent I took last night. I am going to check them tonight and probably put them in 36 hours of dark.
DSCN031621.jpg

The short plant on the left(BB) and the tall plant on the right(S#1) are getting chopped any day now. The taller one on the left should be ready in about 3 weeks or so.
DSCN031411.jpg
Here are the 4 younger ladies, they have about 4 weeks to go
DSCN031711.jpg

Showing the size difference between the ladies
DSCN03181.jpg

I have also put my Skunk #1 plant that was part of the first harvest on this journal in the plant of the month contest, so check it out and please vote, even if it isn't for me:ganjamon: POTM contest

Your Skunk#1 plant got my vote. Very nice. :thumb:

For those 24 plants your planning, since you are concerned about watering, have you considered DWC?

So the BB and S#1 dried up. I was very disappointed with the way the BB turned out. I only got about 11g off of it and it did not have the taste or smell BB should have. It was just too far from the light so it produced some fluffy budz, they were never able to dense up. The S#1 turned into some super heavy hitting stuff, turned out great. I got 2 1/2 oz off of it.

I did cut down the other BB and S#1 2 nights ago and they both produced some nasty nugs, should have quite a bit of weight. I should be able to hit 4 oz with these 2 plants once dried. The most important thing, the BB should be a lot better this go around.

Here is a pic of a Skunk #1 bud. This is from the plant I harvested a little over a week ago. Sorry my camera sucks and does not show the fuzz of crystals over the whole bud. It makes the crystals look like glitter....kinda weird but you get the idea.
DSCN03311.jpg

Those are great pics. And for those of us who take pics (most on this site) we can tell what's going on with those tris! That's great bud. I can see lots of amber there! Good man!

Nice mature buds and colas. They look super!

:bravo::welldone::yahoo::rollit::peace:

EDIT: +Reps for Amber!

Good grow, sound like you are starting to get the perpetual down. I have been doing this for about 5 years and about 1 out of 4 or 5 harvestes is a let down. Its funny because i will have a huge crop the next one, so it balances out.

Back
Top Bottom