Blueberry Canuk & Euphoria Royal Queen - Organic Soil - CFL Only - First Grow

Plants have almost no leaves left, and those are close to death.

Plants are watered at ~ 5 days interval.

Plants stems are turning yellowish (unhealthy green it seems)

So... ripening must be happening cause the plants are slowly dying.

Re: Blueberry Canuk & Euphoria Royal Queen - Organic Soil - CFL Only - First Grow

I swear we just find the same journals interesting Pennywise we seem to end up in the same journals all the time.

You will be glad you let them go a bit longer Blue they are pretty

A question for you, Pennywise !

When looking for amber trichomes... will they appear first on sugar leaves, or at some places and not others, or is it a generalized thing ?

Related question... Lower buds seem less ripe (and more green) and could possibly be harvested later. Have you experienced harvesting (cutting the branches) the top-biggest buds, then bring the lights closer and let the lower buds ripen some more time ?

Thanks,
BP

They will appear on sugar leaves first so check trichs on the calyx. Theres several here who take the top colas first and give the lower stuff an extra week or 2. Blue and Mota are growing some pretty nice plants Redmud worth checking out. ✌️

Day 97 / 66F.

Yep, they're at 9 1/2 weeks of flowering. I think I'll rename them... Kim and Basinger.

Euphoria :

Euphoria-97.jpg

Blueberry :

Blueberry-97.jpg

I see only clear trichomes :rolleyes3

Day 98 / 67F.

Starting tonight, girls will be on a 14/10 night/day schedule.

Watering at 5 days intervals now.

On the previous 2 waterings, I gave only water + catalyst (micro nutrients).

Today, I added a small dose of "Bloom" because it's been a while with no nutes. I figured if the plant is still making pistils, she wants to grow some more.

Was that a good idea ?

Me too for sure nute them up push em to the finish. I have a strain I've never seen actually finish it just keeps budding and popping new pistils so I have to base harvest on trichomes alone. That strain always out yields everything else too.

Back
Top Bottom