SoilGirl's Soil Multi-Strain Grow Journal 2014

Wow... I have no words to say that would be allowed here..

I agree with everyone who said you need to move out and move on. This isn't healthy, and it isn't safe. Domestic violence always has a pattern of escalating.

Just please.. be safe, and take care of yourself. And don't do anything you'll regret. Violence is not the answer to this problem Soily.
Thanks Ants. Sorry for such a slow reply. I'm not violent... I just know how to protect myself.. kinda have to... but yeah.. things are working out. My dad and I are on speaking terms again. He doesn't even remember the incident but he says he's sorry and will try to keep his anger under control in the future. He's got a brain injury and isn't himself, isn't in control at all, so I know its a matter of time before another incident.

Idk if I'm moving out or not... I'm going on a trip to denver for sure in about a week though. My dad says he'll care for the plants he didn't kill while I'm gone. I need to renew my red card while I'm gone and may poke around looking for job offers and will see if there's any friends I may be able to move in with, see prices for a cheap apartment...etc.
Very disappointing end.
oh its not the end... just another very disappointing loop on the roller coaster that is my life with my crazy father. Thank you for the sympathies though KJC.

I'm moving my outdoor plants indoors since I'll be leaving on my trip though, so this journal will be over soon. Before that I'll go back and do a reflection post. It's been a crazy outdoor growing season for me, lots of drama, but it wasn't all bad. ;)

Thanks Ants :) I'm doing my best.

So I've really, really been enjoying what left of the Mini-Mama harvest. Here's a couple re-posts of her.

14_-_3_1_.jpg
PA0900151.JPG

After a long, slow cure.. Its like a haze has lifted and something really special has materialized out of it. So special... that it really makes me sad this strain was officially lost when my Dad killed it. That may end up being the biggest let down of all.

When I open up the jar after being closed for a while, I'm astounded at the musky sweet smell that brings thoughts of well smoked honey. This is an afghani origin strain, beyond any doubt. If I may be so bold to guess, what I called "Mama" was actually a Lemon Mazaar, a seed I got from 14er Holistics in Boulder.. I know it in my bones this plant was Lemon Mazaar. And I already miss it, while I still have at least 5-6 grams >.<

This strain helped me discover something about the EQ Arizer too... namely how absolutely amazing this strain (and every other one - as I have discovered) tastes when you use the whip instead of the bag, particularly the first and second hit out of the whip attachment.... they are transcendentally divine. The third is pretty good, but then it can get harsh quick. but... those 2 first pulls are just amazing, a window into the soul of your buds... whereas when you use the bag and let it fill up all the way you get a mix of that early fresh flavor and that later harsh flavor that is neither outstanding or awful. Just.... meh.

When using the whip... the Mama, or Lemon Mazaar, absolutely shines. On the inhale you get this wonderfully earthy, fiery afghani flavor that you can slowly start to feel in the chest and abs as a sort of tingling as you inhale and hold your breath. Then on the exhale it's just an explosion of sweet smoked honey ending with the flavor of biting into a fresh lemon, and you get a head rush that darkens your vision temporarily.

I change my rating of this on the BAR chart from 4 to 6 for the enjoyment that the flavor gives me and since the high has gotten more refined and stronger as it slowly cured - I think that chart needs to take into account flavor too, not just high. ;) I'm going to go fire up some more... then I'll upload a couple dry nug pics that weren't taken from a distance a month ago.

Just wanted to share that, I'm so freaking amazed that it turned out this good...

Thanks, brb! :Namaste:

oh right I was going to add pics of those buds....... one sec... lol

Here's Lemon Mazaar (formerly known as Mini Mama) ... I was originally pretty disappointed by her, because she grew really well until the end then took after her mom >.< you can see that these buds are pretty airy.

That said they're something special, remember how much I loved Euphoria? After such a long cure (essentially being forgotten by me while I attacked the 'more choice' buds) this is right beside Euphoria in my books. Really good!!! Lol.

PB1000052.JPG
PB1000062.JPG
PB1000072.JPG
PB1000081.JPG
PB100009.JPG
PB100010.JPG

I mostly have shake............

PB100011.JPG

... and its great shake haha. I need to ration it >.< my friends are going to love this stuff when I visit...

:ciao:

That's a dinner plate fit for a King (or Queen for that matter) Hope your mood is in good spirits for the moment SoulGirl...

Hahaha aw, hi there Reg. I'm in pretty good spirits for the moment... I kind of feel like I shouldn't be though.. my dad may have a serious brain tumor >.< ... whether he's mistreated me or not he's my dad... and I love what's left of him in there. It's his head injury that makes him so awful to be around, and sometimes he's more himself than others.

We've had a good evening at least, laughing and chatting and vaporizing my buds from this grow. had a simple but yummy chicken pot pie dinner.. It's been nice.

Thank you for the kind words Reg, I appreciate your support, and friendship :Namaste:

Congratulations on a Lemon Mazar that you love !

Really nice buds. I'm on my way with an empty pipe!

The really look amazingly enjoyable. Now you can enjoy more of your hard work. :thumb:

Looks delicious:love:

Hope your dad gets better, or at least something changes for better soon! you deserve some peace :circle-of-love:

Aw, a very late thank you to everyone! I'm sorry, I honestly pushed this journal to the back of my mind...

The Lovely Finish Line

I promised a big summary to everything done in here...

But I've decided that wasn't really necessary. For those that want to look, everything about the summer plants is in this journal :) It's time to close this journal down. On a high note. Lookie what I found today, inside a mini-mason jar hidden inside a foot stool that opens up for storage! :rollit:

PC0100011.JPG
PC010002.JPG
PC010003.JPG
PC010004.JPG
PC010009.JPG
PC010010.JPG

...This is a Euphoria nugget left from the outdoor chop. The last Euphoria nugget. :love::love::love: ...I had completely forgotten about putting it there for a rainy day. Well its not a rainy day haha but, it is a time for reflection and relaxation, so I threw that nug into a grinder, and into the EQ Arizer.

And wow... SO MUCH BETTER. So much better than before. The flavor is like a tangerine blended up with diesel fuel lol, sweet and tangy but fiery, with just a little earth to it. This, is truly top shelf bud. Probably the best I've grown.. especially after the long cure.

This summer treated me well. There were ups and downs, and lessons learned. All that's left is to do my best to make next summer even better, and continue to try and grow better plants with every green life I bring to this world... and after every green life I gratefully end.

Take Care, and please join me for my new indoor grow journal!! (link in sig)

:love: :volcano-smiley::Namaste::volcano-smiley: :love:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom