Euphoria - RQS - CFL - Soil - Second Grow

Ok got a good look. The plant has already got a massive root base I can tell from the limbs. So therefore the reason I clone is this . Your plant is root bound now. Totally ate most the dirt im sure. So now u have a root bound plant that is gonna need bigger roots to veg again. Trust me when I say this. The plant will slowly grow but it will not produce near what u want or the desired smell or taste. The soil that's left is out of nutrients. Yes u can feed with nutes and be ok. But still having the same effect. And then honestly there is a slight chance of root rot with no soil and a bucket full of wet roots. Take the time clone her if she was that good and reveg her that way. U see what I have in 21 days . I'm using vigoro basically miracle grow lol. Been doing the grow thing awhile . Clone it you will be happier in the end

Ok got a good look. The plant has already got a massive root base I can tell from the limbs. So therefore the reason I clone is this . Your plant is root bound now. Totally ate most the dirt im sure. So now u have a root bound plant that is gonna need bigger roots to veg again. Trust me when I say this. The plant will slowly grow but it will not produce near what u want or the desired smell or taste. The soil that's left is out of nutrients. Yes u can feed with nutes and be ok. But still having the same effect. And then honestly there is a slight chance of root rot with no soil and a bucket full of wet roots. Take the time clone her if she was that good and reveg her that way. U see what I have in 21 days . I'm using vigoro basically miracle grow lol. Been doing the grow thing awhile . Clone it you will be happier in the end

This is the only plant left I have, so nothing to take a cutting and make a clone.

I.m.o. she's not rootbound, she grows in an air-pruning-pot. The soil contains compost witch was fed organically, so I presume it's not "sterile".

I think the method you use and are referring to is "monster-cropping" ? Taking a cutting as a clone when the plant is in early flowering ?
Re-vegging or regeneration, I thought, is more like when you fully harvest the plant (leaving some low growth) and then re-veg what's left...

My plan was to get this reveg to grow a few long enough stems to then take cuttings and clone. So I don't really care what happens to that plant afterwards. If she continues to grow happily... it's ok, maybe she'll be kept as a mother... dunno. But what I hope is healthy enough new growth to take a new clone from her.

Thanks,
BP

Aww well u can get her to spit out plenty of vines for cloning. Shit take one of those limbs and clone it :) I do it all the time . U get massive roots by cloning a nice size limb.

Here is one of my last reveg grows . And either way u look at it the plant reveg is the same plant or clone. Just way easier to clone. I see clones on your plant. I dunno why people don't clone big ass vines like I do. Here's a pic of the roots on top of two of mine .
efbeba7d5d8275b68523bfe04b791390.jpg
bea9a387ea36bd4f4ad7661f5be4dd02.jpg
f2eff7ccc365a093a8646b7f505158ad.jpg

Aww well u can get her to spit out plenty of vines for cloning. Shit take one of those limbs and clone it :) I do it all the time . U get massive roots by cloning a nice size limb.

Thanks, maybe I'll do that ! But I did not have any luck when I tried cloning a flowering branch last summer. It did not root well. They say it's difficult to root... so I'm a bit scared of that approach.

BP

It's not hard. Get a clear tote with a clear lid. Buy some cheap ass rooting powder from Wal-Mart wet the stalk dip after wet and pit in peat moss. Repeat a week later . The roots will come if u keep the box warm and humidity stays up. Ill be rooting 100 clones out of this batch
1bebfc8d112056e8a7f3b9a637e08eeb.jpg

Yeah, I did some cloning before, with the same procedure, clear dome, high RH, with gel instead of powder to great success, and roots were coming out from all sides.
But with a flowering individual... no success.

I'm looking at my plant, and the good candidates I see for a cutting (fan leaves w no buds)... I'm scared of removing those because they may be my best chance to re-veg the whole plant successfully.

I think I'll wait a few days and see how the plant goes. I'll decide then if I let her go as planned or if I take a cutting.

Thanks for your help and interest.

Question: When you say "repeat a week later"... do you take the cutting out of the moss ? Or do you just wet the mos with more rooting powder ?

Thanks,
BP

Yeah, I did some cloning before, with the same procedure, clear dome, high RH, with gel instead of powder to great success, and roots were coming out from all sides.
But with a flowering individual... no success.

I'm looking at my plant, and the good candidates I see for a cutting (fan leaves w no buds)... I'm scared of removing those because they may be my best chance to re-veg the whole plant successfully.

I think I'll wait a few days and see how the plant goes. I'll decide then if I let her go as planned or if I take a cutting.

Thanks for your help and interest.

Question: When you say "repeat a week later"... do you take the cutting out of the moss ? Or do you just wet the mos with more rooting powder ?

Thanks,
BP
Take the clone out and redip again . Wet clone and cover again with the rooting hormone . Gel can make it harder. I've always had the gel fuck up the stalks . The powder from walmart works and doesn't hurt the stalks. Brother dont worry those buds will stretch and reveg no issues just slam her in 24 7 for quicker reveg.

New website :

What a mess... So much info was lost (Like threads one was following). You have to look and find everything again. Navigation/organization is so confusing i.m.o. F£@± media upload, found-it ! Again !

I do complex websites (search engines with databases, user logins, ajax queries, and so on) for a living.

This transition ain't smooth... The ordinary guy must be quite lost...

New website :

What a mess... So much info was lost (Like threads one was following). You have to look and find everything again. Navigation/organization is so confusing i.m.o. F£@± media upload, found-it ! Again !

I do complex websites (search engines with databases, user logins, ajax queries, and so on) for a living.

This transition ain't smooth... The ordinary guy must be quite lost...

Starting to agree with you here....it's kind of a mess. But at least now we get to see ads every 5th post!

Cannabutter :

I made CB out of Euphoria and Blueberry. I tried Blueberry once, got very sleepy.
Tried Euphoria a BUNCH of times, and its truly GREAT ! Very upbeat, energetic, pure clear fun.
It's very potent too... less than 1/16 of a teaspoon per session is enough.

I melted the clarified CB into ice trays (round cubes with a rubber bottom makes it easy to get them out). One cube at a time is left in the refrigerator for regular use, the rest (the trays) are in big ziplock bags in the freezer for long term.

Re-veg :

Wow, BabyPhoria ==> "re-Medy" is re-vegging fine !

After only exactly 3 weeks after harvest :

The day of harvest :

It's growing shoots and true leaves everywhere... it could get to be a monster. Maybe I'll keep her trimmed low, as a mother.
Cant wait to make clones out of some cuttings ;-)

My soil is FINE... plenty of life in it still. (The compost gets organic nutes that keep the bacteria going...).
She was water sparingly a few days after harvest, with no nutes. Watered once after ~ a week with 1/3 nutes, and a few days ago with 2/3 nutes. I'll go full nutes on the next watering.

BP

Here's re-Medy, day 28 (4 weeks) of re-veg.

I could start her flowering right now and she'd be great.
But I'll take one or two clones and give those to a friend to keep this strain going.
And I'll trim (or supercrop) some of the high branches to keep her tops equal (no LST this time. Too many tops).

There she is, from 2 sides (she looks bigger in person than on the photos)...

Back
Top Bottom