HighFlyer007's Mystery Indoor Grow - 2015

HighFlyer007

Strain - mystery auto flower ???

Bucket size - 2.5 gallon pot

Medium - mixture of coco peat, perlite, earthworm compost, crushed egg shells, crushed chicken bones, and a bit of potting soil (ramgo)

Lights - 3X 27watt T5 fluorescent tubes (at 27 watts each), 4X 27watt warm white CFL bulbs, and 3X 25watt daylight CFL bulbs

Nutrients - Veg (ramgo grow 30-0-0), Flower (interval of Siam bloom 15-30-15 & Siam fat fruit 10-15-35), all done through foliar, started at 1/4 strength of suggested but hope to be above 1/2 strength before final flushing

Watering frequency - varies depending on weather but generally 2-4 days

Temperatures- High 80s to low 90s in the day time, mid to high 80s during the evening; humidity stays around 55%~60%; no AC, just a 60watt electric fan

IMG_32029.JPG
IMG_320011.JPG
IMG_319610.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

High there Colorado High,

Apologies for not updating this journal. I harvested last October 13 and it turned out very well. It is still curing but alas unfortunately, I will not be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor for another month or so...I have gone to Japan to get surgery. A blood vessel in my brain is compressing on a nerve and the surgery is supposed to alleviate it. In any case, that is why I wasn't able to keep my journal up to date. I hope if all goes well, I will be back growing medicine by early next year. Thanks for all your help on the last grow! Take care.

Back
Top Bottom