Blueberry Auto In Soil, Biobuzz Nutes: Harvest Time Advice Required

Update. 6 weeks and 4 days flowering..

I have definitely been doing something wrong. I have never really got the hang of watering. So I think its been starved of nutes. Using the biobizz grow, bloom and top max schedule.

20220421_200402.jpg
20220421_200357.jpg

What could be the possible cause?

Then I saw this leaf..

20220421_200352.jpg

That doesn't look good.

I have justed watered them using the dosage as suggested for week 8. Hopefully this works to stop any further yellowing.

I have also used 5 ml of calmag agent, added to the tap water. It's very hard water round here.

Getting nervous now so close to the end.

You'll be fine. She'll make it to the end. You'll just lose some fan leaves along the way. Did you adjust the pH too?

Here's my 7.5 week old Blueberry autoflower grown in hempy. She'll make it and yours will too.
PXL_20220421_073347188~2.jpg

You'll be fine. She'll make it to the end. You'll just lose some fan leaves along the way. Did you adjust the pH too?

Here's my 7.5 week old Blueberry autoflower grown in hempy. She'll make it and yours will too.
PXL_20220421_073347188~2.jpg

Thanks for the advice and support.
My ph level, as tested with a cheap tester, showed 7 with my regular tap water. 5 litre bottle. It didn't change when I added 5 ml of calmag. And it still showed 7 after I added all the nutes.

I will get a better tester.

Although I like to think the water is fine once all the nutes have been added. Can't be too far off as they got this far?

My ph level, as tested with a cheap tester, showed 7 with my regular tap water. 5 litre bottle. It didn't change when I added 5 ml of calmag. And it still showed 7 after I added all the nutes.

Although I like to think the water is fine once all the nutes have been added. Can't be too far off as they got this far?
Try aim for around

Hi bosscat. With ph, aim for around 6.3 in your all mix, also, I'd get blue lab pen, I have blue lab and it works amazing, best pH pen I've had, cheap ones don't last and Defo do not give an accurate reading, I've just had a 30£ a 15£ one and both was way out of range to my blue lab at 68£ on amazon. Also, depending how much mix your using, 5ml won't adjust it, defo get yourself so ph up and down, I think you'll massively benefit from some of that. Looks like you could do with some calmag also, or too high ph is blocking the cal out.. Other than that, your doing fantastic, looks like gunna be a really nice smoke.. Happy growing

Thanks for all the tips.

I have another couple of seeds on the go. Same as this grow, blueberry autos.

20220517_193402.jpg

Hoping to learn from my mistakes, to ensure the best crop. Really need to get rid of the big cola, and lower the light to cover the other colas better.
Need to research training and that.

Also need to get better at nutrients and watering.

Thanks for all the tips.

I have another couple of seeds on the go. Same as this grow, blueberry autos.

20220517_193402.jpg

Hoping to learn from my mistakes, to ensure the best crop. Really need to get rid of the big cola, and lower the light to cover the other colas better.
Need to research training and that.

Also need to get better at nutrients and watering.
All a learning curb mate, I'm on my like 3rd grow but got like 10up, I've made few mistakes, we learn from em, will just make you a 100x times on each next run
hey everyone. I want to start growing. Do you think blueberry auto would be okay for the first grow? Or would be too hard for me?
Autos are perfect for beginners my friend.. I'd also recommend live organic for feeding. I'm using for 1st time bio bizz soil, has nutrients and perlite already added to it, enough to supply your plant for a couple week. I have to say, its rocketed my northern lights up like mad

hey everyone. I want to start growing. Do you think blueberry auto would be okay for the first grow? Or would be too hard for me?
Autos are great and Blueberry auto is what I started with. I would mention though that with autos they aren't forgiving for any newbie mistakes such as overwatering. If you stunt growth you don't have the luxury of taking time to correct it before flowering starts. Just something to keep in mind. They're fun to grow though.

Hey @themarzian :ciao: hope your having a great day.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Autos are common for people to start with.
I see no reason you couldn't grow one.
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I think I might go back to photo flowering for my next choice of seeds. I believe they will be better for training.

Also better control and recording of flowering time. I wasn't totally sure when flowering actually started with these blueberry autos.

But not bad for second attempt, and can only get better. More reading required.

Back
Top Bottom