Blueberry Auto In Soil, Biobuzz Nutes: Harvest Time Advice Required

BossCat

Hi guys
My second attempt at a grow. Using a blueberry auto seed. Started on the 7th Feb. 10 weeks from seed and looks like this.
20220416_151829.jpg

20220416_151812.jpg

I was just requiring a little advice with regards to harvest times. Here are the details of the seeds.
Screenshot_20220206-101543_Firefox.jpg

They started to flower after 4 weeks, so have had 6 weeks in flowering time?
Does that sound right?

Harvest when they are done, how long that actually takes not really relevant or anything to go by far as when it's "done". As that is saying "65-70 days from seed" which is 10 weeks, so obviously not right as how long you have been from seed and you easily have 2 weeks to go from the pics to me.

Harvest when they are done, how long that actually takes not really relevant or anything to go by far as when it's "done". As that is saying "65-70 days from seed" which is 10 weeks, so obviously not right as how long you have been from seed and you easily have 2 weeks to go from the pics to me.

Thanks for the response. So the pack info is just a guide, and not exact.

I will keep a close eye on them and do some more reading.

Thanks for the response. So the pack info is just a guide, and not exact.

I will keep a close eye on them and do some more reading.

Not even sure the word "guide" is even correct ;) kind of like the "your mileage may vary based on conditions and driving habits, and the gravitational pull of the moon" ;) :rofl:. I have no experience with Autos myself but know the breeders guesses not accurate on weeks of Flower, as there is 8k variables that can all affect those numbers, and the height and yield numbers they give not of any relevance other than if you need a shorter plant maybe.... but even then diff phenos of same seed and other things to make them be different than "typical".

Not even sure the word "guide" is even correct ;) kind of like the "your mileage may vary based on conditions and driving habits, and the gravitational pull of the moon" ;) :rofl:. I have no experience with Autos myself but know the breeders guesses not accurate on weeks of Flower, as there is 8k variables that can all affect those numbers, and the height and yield numbers they give not of any relevance other than if you need a shorter plant maybe.... but even then diff phenos of same seed and other things to make them be different than "typical".

Lots of variables. I will keep an eye on the pistels and trichomes.

Hi guys
My second attempt at a grow. Using a blueberry auto seed. Started on the 7th Feb. 10 weeks from seed and looks like this.
20220416_151829.jpg

20220416_151812.jpg

I was just requiring a little advice with regards to harvest times. Here are the details of the seeds.
Screenshot_20220206-101543_Firefox.jpg

They started to flower after 4 weeks, so have had 6 weeks in flowering time?
Does that sound right?
Great work on her my friend @BossCat Hope your having a good weekend.
My rule of thumb is never harvest white pistols.
White pistols mean she is still flowering and building for you.
When they turn red an crinkle in she is done.
Then check tric's.
Clear/cloudy energetic feeling.
Cloudy/amber relaxed feeling.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Great work on her my friend @BossCat Hope your having a good weekend.
My rule of thumb is never harvest white pistols.
White pistols mean she is still flowering and building for you.
When they turn red an crinkle in she is done.
Then check tric's.
Clear/cloudy energetic feeling.
Cloudy/amber relaxed feeling.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Brill. Screenshotted that for easy reference.

What's everyone's opinion on defoliage? I thought it might improve the airflow.
Good morning @BossCat Your lady is beautiful.
Personally I clean out under the skirt post stretch then leave everything alone after that.
Good air circulation is key.
I'd be more concerned she is a touch hungry. :Namaste:
She needs all the nutrition she can get right now , to build buds.
You been feeding her steady at 6.3?

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @BossCat Your lady is beautiful.
Personally I clean out under the skirt post stretch then leave everything alone after that.
Good air circulation is key.
I'd be more concerned she is a touch hungry. :Namaste:
She needs all the nutrition she can get right now , to build buds.
You been feeding her steady at 6.3?

Stay safe
Bill

Bit late for the defoliage then.

I water with Biobuzz products. Not checked ph level with nutes in it. Tap water is 7. I will check when I next mix it up.
Think I keep letting it go too long inbetween watering. Fearful of overwatering.
I do a test by lifting the pot. But I am letting the soil go too dry, before giving 5 litres of water and nutes. By then the leaves are drooping. It looks like every 3 days. I will start doing after 2.

Bit late for the defoliage then.

I water with Biobuzz products. Not checked ph level with nutes in it. Tap water is 7. I will check when I next mix it up.
Think I keep letting it go too long inbetween watering. Fearful of overwatering.
Full strength nutrients at 6.3 from now on.
Water alternating between feeding also at 6.3 ph.
And a good dry between is perfect.
Don't think that is a problem.
Just in overdrive and hungry.
Absolutely beautiful. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Full strength nutrients at 6.3 from now on.
Water alternating between feeding also at 6.3 ph.
And a good dry between is perfect.
Don't think that is a problem.
Just in overdrive and hungry.
Absolutely beautiful. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220320-124443_Gallery.jpg

I am on week 6, so was using 5 ml of biogrow, 15 ml of biobloom, and 5 ml of topmax. (A 5 litre bottle).

Screenshot_20220320-124443_Gallery.jpg

I am on week 6, so was using 5 ml of biogrow, 15 ml of biobloom, and 5 ml of topmax. (A 5 litre bottle).
Do you have cal mag?
I think adding calmag to you mix first, waiting 10 minutes then adding your nutrients then setting ph to 6.3 would help her nutrient uptake until harvest.
I see a couple leaves presenting issues.

Does that nutrient line call for a flush?
Not saying she needs one.
Just curious.

Stay safe
Bill

Calmag? No not yet. Good tip though. The water here is particularly hard. I will get some.

I was told not to bother flushing with these nutes. Although I know it's a divisive issue.

Are you using the biobizz allmix soil? Perhaps that's a little depleted and the Grow needs bumping a little. Otherwise do as Bill mentioned and you'll be good. She's a lovely plant. :goodjob:

Yes all mix.

Looking at the nutrient table, I am using the 6 week dosage. I will up it to what 8 weeks says? I will also water them before the drooping starts.

Yes all mix.

Looking at the nutrient table, I am using the 6 week dosage. I will up it to what 8 weeks says? I will also water them before the drooping starts.
Yeah I don't think that would do any harm. I'd possibly bump the Grow up to around 7ml but that's entirely your call. I've only ever used Light-mix so not sure how long the nutrients in the soil really last. How big is the pot?

Yeah I don't think that would do any harm. I'd possibly bump the Grow up to around 7ml but that's entirely your call. I've only ever used Light-mix so not sure how long the nutrients in the soil really last. How big is the pot?

I will up the grow. It's only a couple mils.
All mix soil. Brand new out the bag.
The pot is about 10 inches deep 12 inches across. Fabric.

Back
Top Bottom