Bonsai or small mother training help

Sangmang

Im just kind of looking for suggestions on how to continue with my mother training with my goal being to keep them fairly compact. I think I plan on a continuous SOG style micro grow in a 2x4 flower tent so I wont need a ton of clones.

5 Jack Herer plants from seed.
1 gallon pots
LST-ing around the rims.
Very little defoliation so far and haven't topped
Day 27 since they sprouted.
All under a 2' 4bulb t5.
100%coco feeding AN PH perfect once daily

Any and all other notes/criticisms welcome.
20201119_154011_HDR.jpg
20201119_150713_HDR.jpg
20201119_153843.jpg

Im just kind of looking for suggestions on how to continue with my mother training with my goal being to keep them fairly compact. I think I plan on a continuous SOG style micro grow in a 2x4 flower tent so I wont need a ton of clones.

5 Jack Herer plants from seed.
1 gallon pots
LST-ing around the rims.
Very little defoliation so far and haven't topped
Day 27 since they sprouted.
All under a 2' 4bulb t5.
100%coco feeding AN PH perfect once daily

Any and all other notes/criticisms welcome.
20201119_154011_HDR.jpg
20201119_150713_HDR.jpg
20201119_153843.jpg
Wow, I am growing Jack's too and the leaves you show sure look a lot more Indica. I wonder if you might have a different strain of Jack Herrer? These look very Indica to me...I LOVE the leaves, sweet!

I grew three beautiful Sativa dominant Jack's and if yours are anything like the Jack's I am growing you will fill your tent with just one or two plants. I grew 3 initially and my 56"x80"x120" (ceiling) space was filled with just three! Here's a pic at flower. They say they can double in size and I assumed incorrectly that meant height but they also grew wider and bushier. I kept them pruned and did some minimal training as you have shown. Being new I was disappointed in the results - but that's my problem.

Sorry for the burple, I know a lot of growers hate these kind of photos - just trying to show you what I hope you are in for - some big ass Jacks!

IMG_2567.JPG

I might suggest you connect with one or more of the super-cropper's on here, they are really good at growing small (in height), plants.

Wow, I am growing Jack's too and the leaves you show sure look a lot more Indica. I wonder if you might have a different strain of Jack Herrer? These look very Indica to me...I LOVE the leaves, sweet!

I grew three beautiful Sativa dominant Jack's and if yours are anything like the Jack's I am growing you will fill your tent with just one or two plants. I grew 3 initially and my 56"x80"x120" (ceiling) space was filled with just three! Here's a pic at flower. They say they can double in size and I assumed incorrectly that meant height but they also grew wider and bushier. I kept them pruned and did some minimal training as you have shown. Being new I was disappointed in the results - but that's my problem.

Sorry for the burple, I know a lot of growers hate these kind of photos - just trying to show you what I hope you are in for - some big ass Jacks!

IMG_2567.JPG

I might suggest you connect with one or more of the super-cropper's on here, they are really good at growing small (in height), plants.
I grow in 5 gal pots - that makes a big difference in footprint - you will likely limit growth with your 1 gal pots. Sorry I missed that in my earlier post.

IMG_2567.JPG

That looks awesome man good job! Yeah I did notice the indica leaves. I am not entirely confident about these seeds. They're from Growers Choice who have a pretty poor rap as I discovered after ordering. But we'll see.

Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom