Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

She looks like she is emerging with her first set...uh oh. :thedoubletake:
PXL_20201003_150634209.jpg

It's only an uh-oh thing if you don't see those leaves- she's just eager to get this show on the road!

Is that "normal"? I don't think I've had one like that before so.... :hmmmm:
Nothing wrong with her as carcass mentioned. It could be the one as you mentioned. A nice strong pheno. Or it could be a mutant with no flowers at all. I've only seen that happen once in 4,000,000 plants grown so hopefully it's not time yet.

Happy Sunday. My daughter was supposed to come for the weekend but her dogs got into the pantry because "someone" didn't close it when they left. One of them ate some sharp plastic container that did some damage to her insides so my girl is was hanging at home this weekend ..so I went there! :cheesygrinsmiley: we cooked and drank beer/wine and smoked while watching over the silly dog. She (the dog) finally pooped today (after 5 days...!). We think she's in the clear. SO, off to the vape shop! What a find. Got a cool pipe (pics later ) as well as this:
PXL_20201004_211603858.jpg

thats what a grinder is for!
PXL_20201004_211650136.jpg

Smelled sooo good!
PXL_20201004_211612207.jpg

Trying a new paper! It was good. Plant update next!

One of them ate some sharp plastic container that did some damage to her insides
:(
Poor doggy. Hopefully the worst has passed, so to speak.
Her leaves have outgrown the width of her pot. Should I start to consider her up-pot?
Once the plant starts to empty that solo cup of food daily then you're probably ready. You want the plant to be strong and have a good rate of growth. The more roots the stronger she will be. Regardless, this should be done before 21 days with an auto. Autos can trigger their flowering anytime after 21 days, which is why some will tell you to top prior to that as well.

It could be from the light, but it's odd the pistils never browned or crisped up. It almost appears to be a pH issue. Just those top leaves right?
Were the leaves already damaged when you decided to adjust the light? What did you notice to make you raise it or lower the intensity?

It could be from the light, but it's odd the pistils never browned or crisped up. It almost appears to be a pH issue. Just those top leaves right?
Were the leaves already damaged when you decided to adjust the light? What did you notice to make you raise it or lower the intensity?
Yes, just the tops and one notch down on the side. I was having some cupping in the upper leaves so I raised the light and reduced the power to 80%, then down to 60% on Saturday because there was a tinge of brown. Can you also see the yellowing at some of the tips? Could it be nute burn finally showing up from last week?

Back
Top Bottom