Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Personally I find that increasing the water frequency during flower solves the problem. If the light height or temps have not changed and it shows up in flower then that's most likely the culprit.
Thanks MrS. Looking back thru the journal I remembered that her notes were upped a little last Weds. when I got home on Saturday she needed to be fed so I fed her again. I believe it was Sunday when I flushed sooooo....she’s had a bit of a roller coaster ride over the last week. However, I will try to water more often now! :thanks:

Happy Friday! :ciao:
Not a lot going on today so I'm going to bore you with 9-day old seedling pics! :cheesygrinsmiley:
The ULH continues to be a good girl and is getting good roots at the bottom of the cup.
PXL_20201002_121729049.jpg

Her first leaves are almost the width of the cup now.
PXL_20201002_121654391.jpg

I've noticed this before - where the stalk of the plant thickens noticably at the start of the first true leaves. Any idea why?
PXL_20201002_122359360.jpg

The Skittles is doing well and is awaiting the beginnings of her second set of leaves..
PXL_20201002_121754362.jpg

The Dreamberry is doing okay...she was a little light this morning and I normally wouldn't water her at that "weight" but I did. She didn't hang on to a lot of it though. Here is a pic of trichs from the upper half of her main cola.
2020-10-2 8-33-54.jpg

Hope all are well and looking forward to the weekend! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom