Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Hi. This is my weirdo Northern Lights auto. Can someone help me figure out wtf is going on with her? I've got four autos going and she's the only one having this issue...
PXL_20240520_132139051.jpg
PXL_20240520_132120854.jpg
PXL_20240520_132114968.jpg

Thank you. And welcome to my journal! You may be right. I won't know for a couple days though. I shall wait.
WooHoo! I have been following for a while, didn't realize it was my 1st post. Sorry, it's like I already know you, but in a Peeping Tom kind of way... lol.

Hi BooWho2!

I am confident in the Overwatering diagnosis... bloated lower leaves. Brown leaf edges, up curling leaf tips, droopy leaves, leaf discoloration... BUT it can be caused by more things than watering too much or too often. Low light intensity, high humidity, hot root temps, bugs...

Since she is the only one with issues, I would guess Too much, too often or root temps... is that a heating pad under her? Is that a heater next to the pot?

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out and Fix!

Good Luck! 👍

Boo I think plants are like humans. Some are just completely defective. Just treat her like a defective person. Be nice, try your best to give her what she needs, but if it all goes tits up, trust in your knowledge that it was her, not you. You’ve grown enough queens to know what works.

I bet $5 you make her sing. Coz you’re that kind of person.

Happy June! I hope everyone is doing well. Though I would drop an update while I have some time. First, Skywalker OG is jarred and sitting at 60 rh, she gave me 6 ounces and….5 nice seeds! Not sure why but I’m not complaining. :cheesygrinsmiley: The weirdo Northern lights is kinda ugly still but plodding along. I think it must have been an overwatering situation (not sure why since it was her first watering in the 3 gallon) along with possibly expired Rx Blend nutrients. I swapped the ones that had been giving me significant tip burn in my last grows with a newer (I guess) batch and so far so good! I did check the LUX and it was right around 30k so I don’t think that was part of the issue. She is one small “V”. Here are a couple of pics:
PXL_20240530_141140860.jpg
PXL_20240530_141134928.jpg

We shall see what happens with her. Next up is the Strawberry Gorilla. She is loaded and actually ready to chop if I want to, but her buds are fatter every day and she smells like poo…and those are usually my favorites after cure so I’m gonna let her go for a while. Yum.
PXL_20240530_141041814.jpg
PXL_20240530_141046648.jpg
PXL_20240530_141116912.jpg
PXL_20240530_141104166.jpg

Next is Kalashnikov. I up potted her so crooked it’s embarrassing!
PXL_20240530_140926408.MP.jpg
PXL_20240530_140920160.jpg

She’s “meh”, and just kind of “flat” and it seems like something is off with her. Anyhow…last but not least is the Chocodope:
PXL_20240530_140851260.jpg
PXL_20240530_140908775.jpg

She has a beautiful shape and I love the long, thin leaves she puts out with her flowers. My 10 oz of her is long gone and I’m looking forward to having her in my stash again. I didn’t get pics of the ATF, but she was a strong starter and she is thriving. The first Critical Purple Kush never came up. The second one did but looks iffy. Know how I fix that? Drop another seed and she will kickstart! :laughtwo: Alien Rock Candy is soaking atm. That’s all for me today. I hope your gardens and your lives are green! :love:

You've got a lot more plants on the go than I remembered, and they're all looking great save the NL! If Rx Blend goes bad I probably should throw out my remaining box, but I probably won't just to see if it works. :)
Skywalker OG is jarred and sitting at 60 rh, she gave me 6 ounces and….5 nice seeds! Not sure why but I’m not complaining
Nice haul, and seeds to boot!
The weirdo Northern lights is kinda ugly still but plodding along. I think it must have been an overwatering situation (not sure why since it was her first watering in the 3 gallon) along with possibly expired Rx Blend nutrients. I swapped the ones that had been giving me significant tip burn in my last grows with a newer (I guess) batch and so far so good!
Here's to an excellent recovery. :high-five:
Next up is the Strawberry Gorilla. She is loaded and actually ready to chop if I want to, but her buds are fatter every day and she smells like poo…and those are usually my favorites after cure so I’m gonna let her go for a while. Yum.
Smells like poo...yum. Got it!
Next is Kalashnikov. I up potted her so crooked it’s embarrassing!
I just did that with my CapJunky but I plan on pulling it straight as it grows. :cheesygrinsmiley:
last but not least is the Chocodope:
That's a beautiful open shape and it's going to look great when it's heavy with flowers!

Back
Top Bottom