Boss's Poor Mans Grow

They got their nutes tonight, full strength Bloom at 15-30-15 and 4-4-4 for the little ones.

The nutes are working well at full strength with no sign of yellow at all. Buds are growing slowly but surely.

I have a feeling I am looking at 9 weeks total flowering for all 3 of these big girls and 6 weeks on the small ones (since they are 12/12 from the start)

I'll have pics when you can obviously see a difference.

Thanks for all the support!!!!

hi boss :adore:looks great but are you shore about its bread looks like a f1 cross if so its great but not fantastic as a pure bread of ether is the way but in the land down underits getting harder to get a pure ones.re-temps thanks i omited to talk about the night or budding times :loopy:chow :smokin:

hi boss :adore:looks great but are you shore about its bread looks like a f1 cross if so its great but not fantastic as a pure bread of ether is the way but in the land down underits getting harder to get a pure ones.re-temps thanks i omited to talk about the night or budding times :loopy:chow :smokin:
may your lights never dull

These are just bagseed I have no clue what they are other than one is way taller, thinner leaves and looks to be slower budding then the other two in flower.

As for the short ones, just small grey seeds is all I know :)

Here are some pics from the other day.

DSCN4691.jpg

DSCN4689.jpg

DSCN4690.jpg

DSCN4688_edited.jpg

DSCN4687.jpg

You can see the "S" training going on :)

Thanks everyone!:adore:

Wow yours are doing so much better than mine are I think i should have made a better dirt selection may i ask what kind you are using .. I think I lost one of mine today the leaves yellowed up and dried out in one day ?

Wow yours are doing so much better than mine are I think i should have made a better dirt selection may i ask what kind you are using .. I think I lost one of mine today the leaves yellowed up and dried out in one day ?

For the adults, its hard to explain, but; I used soil from the back yard, my house is built on what used to be a corn field. I took it from a spot I had treated for weeds and bugs in the summer. It has a lot of clay so I sifted it for rocks and bug larvae (which I did find). Then I added 1/2 no nute potting soil, marbles, and 1/4 cup of all purpose nute beads(6-8-5), and 1 cup of organic fert, with very low NPK just for the trace elements.

The new plants at in 2 cups organic and no nute potting soil.

looking really good my man ,what week are u in from start to now ?

We are on about day 79 from start.

Thanks for the kind words! This grow was easy, but rough at the same time :)

:adore::adore::adore:

cool thats another great help to me I am sure going to do things better next go around .. I hope this one is not a total failure for me .. I guess we do learn from our mistakes .. Thanks for the help and cant wait for that smoke report its just around the corner lol :)

Beautiful plants! I love all the green! I think growing pot is more addictive than growing veggies.

for sure man lookin good. that one bitch looks like shes @ least 3 feet tall. hope you get a decent yeild. i remember a journal a year or two ago by rds he got a fat ass yeild off CFLS. good luck. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Nice plants, did you supercrop one of them? The seedlings look healthy

yes, the top main stalk on the tall one, and some lower branches. Bushy got supercropped all the way around. All the buds are nice and level on her, not quite there with the sativa dom. Runt is growing like crazy and has more flower development then both the others. (I mean matureity, not number of buds)

I just noticed you were porobably seeing the main stem in that pic. She already went almost straight again, but the side buds grew taller.

Back
Top Bottom