Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Wow, I thought 63 degrees was pushing it. I guess they have done ok so far huh :) I am just worrying because I am flowering with cfl's, maybe my mom will gimme some cash to buy a 400 watt Hps :-0

oh, BTW I don't live with her :) She lives about 30 minutes up the road in her little mansion :)

Looks like I will be at 66 degrees (lights off) at 71% humidity. Should I pull out the humidifier and go back to 63 degrees and 43% humidity?

yea dude, i would pull the humidifier, they should resin up pretty good in the last 2 weeks or so of flowering. 66 degrees should be fine, a little on the cool side, but i dont think its too cold to hurt it. but the humidity should def. be dropped back to 43

If I pull the humidifier, temps will go back down to 63 or so, but the humidity will go back down. I read they can take down to 50 degrees though.

Mago, I tried to get her to smoke when she got cancer and was going through chemo, but my mom is one tuff cookie, she said the chemo didn't bother her much, and she was on quite a dose with that pack that drips it in over time. She gets by with almost no drugs for anything, an amazing lady!

Checked on the girls tonight. Man, sativas grow freaking huge. Even with the light 3 inches above her on top and on the sides, I had to bend her yesterday, and again today.

Flowers are coming along well, I added 15-30-15 full strength and they are loving it.

Runt is getting big, but bushy is still fat as hell and has bud spots all over the place. I will take pics on week 4, so we can see how much they grow week by week from week 4 on.

Thanks so much for all the help everyone, I could never have gotten this far without you.

Ok this is the start of week 4.

These are the 12/12 babies..

DSCN464720071227.jpg

Bushy..

DSCN464920071227.jpg

Runt and Bushy..

DSCN465220071227.jpg

Sativa Dominant

DSCN465320071227.jpg

Better shot of runt

DSCN465620071227.jpg

Bushy buds look like this

DSCN465520071227.jpg

DSCN465420071227.jpg

I'll get a shot from the door in a minute, then you can see how much they have grown.

Runt just took a beating with a light when young. Bushy kinda got topped, but I didn't know about it :) I just started "S'ing" the sativa last week, to curve it back and forth to lower the height.

Ya if you look at the 4th shot, you can see how it curves a bit. As soon as this other shot gets approved, I'll try and put it with the before shot.

Can't edit the other one now..

5 days in 12/12 (Note that the runt is between the tall one of the left and bushy on the right, the male is at the bottom right and now dead :) )
DSCN44502007121120071211.jpg

Starting 4th week (Current) (Runt is now on bottom right and the back two have taken over all that space.)
DSCN4659_copy.jpg

Healthy looking plants im sure they'll love that 400w Hps

Back
Top Bottom