Boss's Poor Mans Grow

I read the entire piece also. Good read

Man my sativa dominant is bitching at me again. Old leaves folding down along the main vein. ^ (like that) top growth still has those very feint yellow spots, but they don't get larger, they seem to just go away. She is a picky plant, and I am still without a damn Ph tester.

Today is two weeks into flowering, not much change other then buds starting their growth. Ill wait another week or so before throwing up new pics.

thats true
would you either give too much and have nute burns or too little and have some folds in old growth that wont even have THC on it and you'd just end up throwing it away anyway

So true :) Quick question, I thought I was in 5 gallon pots, they are 3 1/2, so I got 5 gallon squares for 5 bucks a piece at wallyworld. Thing is they are clear. Can I transfer them while in flowering? I also got some cloning paste to take clones from the bushy one.

Can I have this for Christmas?

DSCN3702.JPG

I hope the glass is removable...

So I told you my mom was cool. She comes over today and suggests i grow my own. Now she knows and has known my position on cannabis, knows I smoke, but wow, that was just too cool. But no, I didn't bring her to the grow room :)

My mom is pissed 'cuz the Goverment says
what she can and can't grow in her garden.

It's a Lovely thang ay Boss :winkyface:

I had a rude awakening today. I bought a temp and humidity gage yesterday. My humidity is 43% and temp is 75 (F) with a low of 63. So, I put a humidifier in the room today (really it's one of those chest cough things that mists out hot water for your chest) so hopefully I can get low temps up and humidity up to 70-80% but we will see.

I expect seriously low yield now though, I guess that's part of the problem with growing in the basement in the north.

Update:After 1/2 hour I am up to 65% humidity and temp went up 5 degrees. I think I will do ok if I get temp to 68-70 and humidity to 75 or 80.

boss-g, i dont wouldnt use the humidifier if i was you. 43 percent is pretty damn low but the drier the air the better. later in flowering your girls will produce more resin to prevent the buds from drying out. i am actually looking in to buying a DEHUMIDIFIER for my plants lol.

Back
Top Bottom