Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Does your plant get like this ball around the stem where you bend it? I get this ball that swells up when i twist an bend.

Ok, just for kicks. Tomorrow is the end of week 4.

wide.jpg

supercrop.jpg

closeupbud-1.jpg

bud34.jpg

dom2.jpg

bushy.jpg

wk41212.jpg

runtbush1.jpg

Thank you!

Just a note. Tonight I had to supercop the Sativa Dom again. It almost touches the top of my grow room and thats over 6 feet. So I figure with the pot, she is at least 4 1/2 feet tall. It sucks to have to do this, it will add another week at least to the harvest date.

But honestly, 8 weeks for harvest on any of my plants seems to be pushing it at this point. I wouldn't be suprised if it was closer to 10-12 weeks the way that the buds are forming. Shouldn't the buds be in a later stage than what you see in the photos?

well even though its going slow i looks liek the buds will be worth the wait.

boss, my plants are on week 5 and are lookin a lil bit farther along than urs so i think were on track. check my grow journal out in a lil, i should have pics of mine at week 4 so we can compare our plants progress.

Freaking gorgeous shots! What kind of lighting are you using in those shots? I love it! Id rep you for those pics alone but i have to spread my love. Dont forget about the Creme de la Creme shots! Those pics are beyond worthy.

Great shots,+Rep didnt let me ill try later.

Freaking gorgeous shots! What kind of lighting are you using in those shots? I love it! Id rep you for those pics alone but i have to spread my love. Dont forget about the Creme de la Creme shots! Those pics are beyond worthy.

Yea I as well cannot +Rep Boss till the spreading of the love thing as well but everyone who can should be +Reping the shit out of you.You are doing a great job and when the time comes I'll be useing this thread,real good stuff man.:smokin:good work with the Creme de la Creme pics too.

:grinjoint:Thanks Moose. Wait till you see bushy again. 10 main cola sights growing straight up at even heights. I may have to replant the sativa thing. She wants more room badly. She could easily produce a QP if I replanted in this 7 gallon I have.

Or I could piss it off and get a half O ;-)

Honored to have one of my photos in the thread that you copied over there:grinjoint:

go for the 7 gallon, i don't see anything to lose...
a 2nd opinion would be informative though, no?
btw, your plants are looking amazing
i'm green with envy boss ;P

Back
Top Bottom