Boveda Humidipak 62% For Curing

I just got some off eBay and was wondering do u still have to burp the jars with the pack on there or can u just let it go this is my first cur so I'm new my rh is sitting around 71% after 24 hrs I don't have the packs yet they won't b in till next week what should I do open the lids for a few hours or remove them completely any help or tips would b lovely o my harvest was 13 oz off a autoflower after a week of drying I'm at 5 oz weight wow that shit shrinks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just got some off eBay and was wondering do u still have to burp the jars with the pack on there or can u just let it go this is my first cur so I'm new my rh is sitting around 71% after 24 hrs I don't have the packs yet they won't b in till next week what should I do open the lids for a few hours or remove them completely any help or tips would b lovely o my harvest was 13 oz off a autoflower after a week of drying I'm at 5 oz weight wow that shit shrinks

No burping required. Actually the less you open the jar with these in the better they will work as they stabilise the rh at 62% and every time you open it, it will change.

Yeah the plant looses around 65% of weight in water when cured.

Back
Top Bottom