Bradkb's First DWC Grow

Nice grow Bradkb,What size tent are you thinking of? I've been considering a 2x4 tent a lot better than my closet !! looking good on their way to a flower show :peace:

Hey Everyone,

I know it has been a while, things got a little crazy for me. I'm back though, and I have upgraded. I've added a Sun Hut Grow tent, with an in-line fan and filter. I've also added a new beefy air pump so that I don't have to run individual pumps to each bucket.

The problem is that I think my plants are all males. Damn!

Here are some picks. Even if they are all males, it was still a good experiment.

14115.JPG

The pump - 1440 Gallon per Hour, plenty of power for the 4" oxystones

14213.JPG

14312.JPG

They love the new enviroment.

14510.JPG

Light, Inline fan, and filter (carbon scrubber)

And here are the plant nodes. All of them have the same type of bud starting.

14910.JPG

14810.JPG

Let me know what you think.

Nice grow Bradkb,What size tent are you thinking of? I've been considering a 2x4 tent a lot better than my closet !! looking good on their way to a flower show :peace:

I went with a 4' x 4' x 7' it seems to be plenty of room for 4 big plant, or maybe 6 smaller ones.

Bradkb, Tent looks great so do the plants man there's tons of room in there ! Is that a 600 watt light ? I;m getting tired of my closet I need to invest in a tent , maybe once work picks up ? Take care guy nice grow !! :peace:

Bradkb, Tent looks great so do the plants man there's tons of room in there ! Is that a 600 watt light ? I;m getting tired of my closet I need to invest in a tent , maybe once work picks up ? Take care guy nice grow !! :peace:

Its a 400 watt light, seems to be plenty for this size tent. I will probably have to add some CFL's to the side to suplement the undergrowth. I might try a SCROG for the next grow.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom