Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

I got the kosher kush' s from seedsman

420-magazine-mobile1699119852.jpg

1-cherry vanilla cookies
1-sour strawberry
2-huckleberry kush

I am tickled I got a variety

Also that volcano crap with dimple in seeds is bull crap, every one of cvc had that volcano and only 1 female

But now we will never know if the tests are valid! Haha. I'm still excited about the two huck kush. I know you wanted two cherry vanilla cookies but this huck kush will win you over.

I kept one male, idk how long I'm going to keep it though.

I'm on 4th node, is it time to start foliars? I think I'm ready to top for 1st time pretty soon.

The little ladies are still going slowly, hopefully they are working on some big and healthy roots.
420-magazine-mobile1301953119.jpg
. These are pretty dry, going to have to give some water and 1/4 transplant today. Back one is cherry vanilla cookies, one in front is sour strawberry

420-magazine-mobile2076204155.jpg
. Both of these are huckleberry kush v3. They are slower than other 2 strains. Also they are still heavy, so no water for them.

They are working on their 4th node, when should I start the foliar sprays? I'm going to wait till 5th node to top.

420-magazine-mobile599659692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1534245970.jpg
. I took couple pics of sleeping girls. There's a couple plants that have some deficiencies going on, just like last grow, white cookies. But this pheno of WC has some knockdown power, good couch lock bud.

Also have my frame painted and ready to re-assemble. I wish I used a paint booth, it's hard to keep dirt out of paint. I'll be starting on the control board this week, I'll take a lot of pics and describe it more. I figured everyone know how to build a frame, so I didn't go into too much detail. I've seen some nice builds on IG. I think some of those builds got away from DIY, by using machine shops and and paint shops. I thought about doing that, but it's lot more $ and not as fun

Now this frame is going to stick out, orange and black. It matches one my HD bikes. Got to wait hour or so to dry little better, had to add another coat this morning.
420-magazine-mobile1449265217.jpg

I'll get some pics of my control board and box later. Going to get cob section done first. Hopefully vitaly will be getting my interface board and controller shipped out this week. Also have to add the thermal overloads to the boards and solder them up
420-magazine-mobile233978161.jpg

This beast should throw out some serious light

Back
Top Bottom