Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

I can not explain how killer your doing this shit. I only got hairs that far on the leaves with my white widow. So, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm starting a journal. Only reason I haven't kept you up to date is because this is the camera I am dealing with. My phone one is broke. Seriously it's making me laugh so hard that I have to put a 3.5 floppy in it. So I'm going to start my first journal. But look at this shit, it's too funny.

I can not explain how killer your doing this shit. I only got hairs that far on the leaves with my white widow. So, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm starting a journal. Only reason I haven't kept you up to date is because this is the camera I am dealing with. My phone one is broke. Seriously it's making me laugh so hard that I have to put a 3.5 floppy in it. So I'm going to start my first journal. But look at this shit, it's too funny.

Awesome camera! :rofl:

It's easy to,start a journal. Go here, Journals in Progress read How to Make a Grow Journal and then click on "Post thread" at the top right.

I am finally getting it together. I need help. Started a new thread. Don't know how to start a "journal". Hit me up if your bored. This is just to veg. Think I should be able to order the boards next week. I still have to do some hydro drip shit. See that box of nutes. I have like three of those to get rid of lol. Alright boys and girls. Never be as good as buck, but I will try to stand side by side with you guys/gals.

So hit me up here so I do not clog buck's crap even though I will with my lame comments in the mean time.

Here's some pics of my #1 pheno of mothers milk/ starfighter. This one didn't have much stretch but made up for it in frost. Going to cut her this week

:passitleft:

Haha, I don't know where to start on making new journal lol. I got used to using the phone app, I thought it was easy. Just starting to figure out how to navigate this new site some.

Don't know if I told you this one. Got in an argument with this burned out hippie chick. She's like 70 still growing weed. She doesn't know how to grow for shit. Anyways, she didn't like that I was hydro even though she sold me two 4x8 trays, she was trying to tell me how she was so organic and only used organic nutrients. I'm like screaming going nitrogen is nitrogen is nitrogen. I'm not talking about byproducts of crappy nutes, but just ahh, it's a freaking molecule!!! She's all, yea, but the way the nitrogen molecule is made should be organic. I couldn't stop laughing and being pissed at the same time. Just going, how old are you, there is no organic or non organic potassium molecule. It's a freaking molecule lol. Then she got mad at me going, but... I jumped in screaming and laughing going there is no but, walked out the door still laughing going WTF?

Back
Top Bottom