Brown Thumb 1st Grow

They were asleep so look as such but perk up right away with lights on. My big one does start drubbing after about 14 hrs of light. It was recommended to me to separate my double plant into singles now what's your opinion n that? I'm worried if I might hurt the roots.

Sent from my C6740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Got a new light today actually got 2 of them just got one hanging because I dropped one... Wanted to buy a fresh bulb anyway. There old school 400 watt HM. Anyway plants doing good, I feel better with these two lights for my veg stage.

420-magazine-mobile1805669013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846921932.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1843592224.jpg

Yep please planning on that tonight...I'll post some pics later of it to see what u all think.

Yep cords need moved...But first I've got to stop hitting my head on the damn light lol

Got a quick question about watering. Your comment on run off, I've seen where alot people flood there plants till it runs out the bottom....I've never done that, I've watered every day till about 2 wks ago I went to 20 oz every other day..What's your opinion on this , in still concerned about nutes as I add 1/3 marical grow before I knew better. Want to get a broad soil test kit covering the most important to these plants which is something I need to research tonight.

This is where everyone is a little different. I don't like to wast too much nutes or water, I use distilled. I water till I get some runoff then stop. Seems like every strain or plant is a little different. If I'm not outta town working, I'll try to wait till they start to wilt a little, then water. These plants are tough, and adaptable. I had to water every other day until I started adding 1 gal of coco to my soil, that helped retain water a little better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thx for sharing Buckshot317 , I try not to over water them that's for sure, I've decided not to apply any nutes until I get a soil analysis done end of the week, I don't know what these are but came out of a bag high mid, but the seedling in the cup came from some good medical

This my first grow and trying to get my feet wet, but the more I learn on here the more confidence I feel that I might be able to grow. I'm still looking at strains I want to purchase seeds for.

I know my profile says I don't use for medical I hit the wrong button I guess, my wife has Multiple Sclerosis and of all 20 meds she takes you can tell the quality of life is better when she smokes.

Unfortunately it's not legal at all here and I'm in a conservative Bible belt down with dope kind of town...But I spend 6-7 grand a year on this and I want to buy a boat .lol

Back
Top Bottom