Brown Thumb 1st Grow

I couldn't keep my wife away but I understand guys keep them happy.:)..Lol what kind of lights you using pinn.? Did you all see this old school HM 400 watt dinosaurs I got going
420-magazine-mobile1479113067.jpg

Sent from my C6740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes my set up is hillbilly as hell but I really didn't think they would live lol, were seeing how this goes and if it does were looking to invest a grand into new equipment, I want to go with 800 watt HM HPS cooled hood, and go over to hydro.

I have 600w hps, with a 6in raptor reflector air cooled. No heat problems at all. I started out with it, 1st hps.i kept hearing people complain about heat, never understood, just get air cooled reflector. You need to check out maybe ceramic metal halide double ended bulb. I'm thinking they are 660w, can't remember. Double ended bulbs only way to go if your doing hps or metal halide. Seen great results, and they are pretty efficient, like 40 or 41%.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good tip Buckshot, double ended...660 should get the job done then, the units I looked at you could switch the HM and HP's bulbs in and out, but I'm going with the cool reflector as you recommend...And I will look for the ceramic as well.

I am going to get a new hood in about 3 weeks so hope these lights make it through the next 3 weeks of veg...I hope they start growing faster now I hung this light, and will add the other on Friday for a total of 800 watts of HM and 520 watts of CFL going...Don't know if I need the CFL now or not?

So I they need sunglasses lol...Can it hurt them? I left the CFL going because I don't know how old these bulbs were in used lights I'm going to spend 40 bucks Friday on new HM bulbs and take down the CFL.

Yes I'm going to love getting a tent and a good set up..Right now I leave the closet door open 18 hrs a day to keep temp right and close it at night.

Second pic HM only, don't know what the blurry is ... Probably my fingers .

Well got camera cleaned, put more drainage holes in my bucket and did a more detailed LIST.
420-magazine-mobile557398057.jpg
420-magazine-mobile405901756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile63465852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1294153290.jpg

Just passing through and saw your grow Jolly. Intriguing. I'm happy that you're growing your own meds for your wife man. I wish that more people were open to mj to help their pain or suffering. Plants look great! I see that you're using cfl's and led's, along with the MH. I got a tip from a fellow member for the led's. Cut the domes off to get more light out of them. They've worked great for me. Subbed
420-magazine-mobile530569055.jpg

This plant is under four 8w 6500k leds supplemented with a couple 23w 5000k so far. Gonna add some more cfl's to hit all bud sites

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom