Brown Thumb 1st Grow

It is great I wish I had started smoking sooner...Didn't start till I was 41....Damn I'm getting old as hell.lol

Sent from my C6740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey ur plants look good. I jus started my first grow!! I jumped right into the coco coir world. Had problems in the beginning but they are starting to take off. Shoot m still at the beginning only 13 days since they popped the shell. But hey ur plants look great I will follow along hopefully learn something!! If u would like to check my grow out name is
Pino's coco/perlite Thunderpaws first grow 2017. Good luck looks like u have a great handel on things. Have u been ph ur water? I had lockout early due to high ph!!

Hey pino0911, I'm just a few weeks infront of you , this is a cool place, been reading old post lots of good info and people will help you out when u go into panic mode, I'll check out ur pics tonight, thx and welcome.

Hey Jolly!

I just walked into your little garden. Looking good. As for your soil mix, did you mix straight nutrients with your soil and perlite? Or did you use a miracle grow soil mix?

Pretty soon they will be launching into full speed growing. They will be monsters before you know it. Can't wait to see what will happen here. My heart goes out to you for taking care of your wife like this man. Its a big risk for all growers, but you growing to ease the pain of a loved one. I hope for your success and I wanna help as much as I can. :thumb::goodjob: Keep it Green :surf:

Hello Hiddengrow, thanks for the kind words, it can get crazy here, the cops were beating in the door across the hall the other night looking for a guy the said ran into our building! Oh shit!! I wasn't opening my door for love nor money lol.

Any way Hiddengrow I used 1/3 miracle grow with nutes extended, 1/3 organic seed starter, 1/3 perlite.

My wife got me smoking on my 2nd date lol, but I feel ya, mostly I just keep my mouth shut and not worry about it I got lawyer money and a U-Haul lol

M with both of you I keep my wife out the loop she supports me but doesnt need the stress. And I also cant wait to post my first homegrown bud!!!!

Wow that's along time away man....My buddy says I should take these sends out to the country and plant them here and there and come back in four months get what you get kind of thing....Looks like you know what ur doing buckshot317. Your room is rockin.

Back
Top Bottom