Brutal Heat

Yeah we went legal 3 weeks ago that's why I feel good about posting now

Penalties here in CT wow harsh couldn't take the chance
so here I am :rollit:
I would venture to say most of us grow illegal, we just never mention where were from. It’s actually no ones business anyway what we do at our private homes.

Hey Bill. Can you tell me more about that potassium silicate like how to use it , where to get it, and how it works??

Thankyou

Problem I have here in Michigan is too cool. Had central air installed in May. Window units weren’t cutting it for the wife and our parrot. Don’t want to try outdoor grow. Mites on our first plant a couple years back. Guess I’ll have to wait til the furnace is needed in October. I still have butter for my brownies. Not suffering yet...

Weather has been brutal, it’s either pouring and cold or hot and humid.They’ve got grow laws here their trying to pass as well. If you get medical you can grow. 6 plants. I’m disabled this gets expensive, growing my own is definitely the route I wanna take
In October, those in New York will be allowed to grow six plants if they have a mmj card. I'll be buying a second tent for this.

Hey Bill. Can you tell me more about that potassium silicate like how to use it , where to get it, and how it works??
Hello @RetiredRN sorry I'm late.
From what I understand potassium silicate strengthens the cell walls of your ladies.
This makes them more durable and less susceptible to temperature fluctuations and disease.
Helps strengthen spindly branches so they can hold up buds.
I'm pretty sure it makes buds a little firmer aswell.
There are several on zon .
Half a ml per liter in ph,d water once a week does the trick.
Hope that helps.
Bill

Hello @RetiredRN sorry I'm late.
From what I understand potassium silicate strengthens the cell walls of your ladies.
This makes them more durable and less susceptible to temperature fluctuations and disease.
Helps strengthen spindly branches so they can hold up buds.
I'm pretty sure it makes buds a little firmer aswell.
There are several on zon .
Half a ml per liter in ph,d water once a week does the trick.
Hope that helps.
Bill
Thanks bill!

That’s a good idea, I’ll put her in front of the ac.I better stop smoking so much so I can think of these things myself. I’m in the northeast , we’ve had several 100 + days, it’s the humidity that kills you, it’s so hot it makes your skin crawl
Not sure where you're at in the NE but we hadda turn on the heat again last night so rain and cooler weather are here.

I transplanted a VEG plant outside the next day it was 110F - cooked my plant good. She's starting to come back around after a week.

Get fans on the plants is the best thing and water extra. They can handle some heat. I used to grow on our 3rd floor which was basically the attic but it was a finished bedroom.

Never had a plant die from heat indoors.

Not sure where you're at in the NE but we hadda turn on the heat again last night so rain and cooler weather are here.

I transplanted a VEG plant outside the next day it was 110F - cooked my plant good. She's starting to come back around after a week.

Get fans on the plants is the best thing and water extra. They can handle some heat. I used to grow on our 3rd floor which was basically the attic but it was a finished bedroom.

Never had a plant die from heat indoors.
I woke up a few nites in June it was freezing,then it goes to 100 and humid , I know they won’t die I like keeping it as healthy as possible, hopefully I’ll be rewarded. Plants sprouting leaves everywhere but still won’t show it’s sex

I woke up a few nites in June it was freezing,then it goes to 100 and humid , I know they won’t die I like keeping it as healthy as possible, hopefully I’ll be rewarded. Plants sprouting leaves everywhere but still won’t show it’s sex
Won't show its sex? You don't use feminized seeds?

Here in CT we still can't grow outside .... bummer because I want to make some trees so badly lol :rollit:
So its inside or nothing for now which is okay.
Hows the temps doing up in the attic ??
Thought you just legalized?? It's the same in NYS. Politicians dragging feet again. Pass a legalization law and dont do anything else. So we can carry 3 zips around with us and puff in public but no place to buy weed.

So much for getting rid of the traditional market. yawn... I got trees going again this year.

Won't show its sex? You don't use feminized seeds?
I found a seed in my dispensary weed, 3 months still no preflowers. It’s getting ready

77264FAE-D90B-4E2D-BA0F-CEE6DE79BDFE.jpeg

3803D132-E590-4CC5-84CE-91DFBD1D1161.jpeg

13384890-0824-46E1-949D-B67B85D6DFDF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom