Brutal Heat

Old G

I don’t know if you guys are getting these 100Degree + days. My bedroom is a converted attic, I have ac but it doesn’t work so well in the heat. My plant is in my room, I put the fan on it but the leaves are still curling .What do you guys do, and no I don’t have anywhere else to put my plant

I don’t know if you guys are getting these 100Degree + days. My bedroom is a converted attic, I have ac but it doesn’t work so well in the heat. My plant is in my room, I put the fan on it but the leaves are still curling .What do you guys do, and no I don’t have anywhere else to put my plant
Hey @Old g sorry about your issues.
Potassium Silicate helps ladies weather the heat better.
Any way to enclose her around the ac unit?
Or a better ac?
Bill

Or a better ac?
Bill
That’s a good idea, I’ll put her in front of the ac.I better stop smoking so much so I can think of these things myself. I’m in the northeast , we’ve had several 100 + days, it’s the humidity that kills you, it’s so hot it makes your skin crawl

I'm in the Northeast too but we're not that bad here in CT
Hope you get it figured out:Rasta:
I just moved out of CT a few years ago, but now I hear they might b going legal for recreational soon, it’s surrounded by legal states so they don’t have much of a choice lol

This may sound silly, but, when was the last time you cleaned the filter in your a/c?
I just bought it, it’s only 8k btus I wanted the 12k but it was too heavy with my leg.I’m in NJ, we’ve had several days at 102 and I live near the beach. We’ve been legal awhile, I’ve had my card for 2 years, and yes all the states up here are legal or will be soon, it’s a beautiful thing

I just bought it, it’s only 8k btus I wanted the 12k but it was too heavy with my leg.I’m in NJ, we’ve had several days at 102 and I live near the beach. We’ve been legal awhile, I’ve had my card for 2 years, and yes all the states up here are legal or will be soon, it’s a beautiful thing
I'm in nearby NYC; we have the same weather. Growing isn't legal, here, just yet.

Yeah I did a year in prison for some weed felonies in CT

there's a few in my fam as well. it means a sum less than zero.

it's legal here now. so the pointy noses who liked to shoot us glares now stare at the polish on their shoes instead when we happen by... :cheesygrinsmiley:

there's a few in my fam as well. it means a sum less than zero.

it's legal here now. so the pointy noses who liked to shoot us glares now stare at the polish on their shoes instead when we happen by... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you're blowing smoke at them as you walk by.

I'm in nearby NYC; we have the same weather. Growing isn't legal, here, just
Weather has been brutal, it’s either pouring and cold or hot and humid.They’ve got grow laws here their trying to pass as well. If you get medical you can grow. 6 plants. I’m disabled this gets expensive, growing my own is definitely the route I wanna take

You can try a redneck AC for added cooling.
And fermented castor bean i believe may help with excess heat.
Also Silica is helpful.

Just Google "Redneck AC" there are hundreds of them.

Or a better ac?
Bill
Hey Bill. Can you tell me more about that potassium silicate like how to use it , where to get it, and how it works??

Back
Top Bottom