Bubba Kush 2.5 day 30 from seed in my 3x3

Pepbud CDL 2005

Hello
these are my 2 bubba kush 2.5 from the Canada online dispensary. its now day 30 . I’ve been doing LST and removing leaves that shade the new shoots. It’s growing like a head of lettuce.ive been defoliating once a week and it fills in in a couple days again. I’m using reg potting soil and gai greens 444 and a bit of 284. Worm castings and yesterday I gave it 1/2 a tsp. Of organic mollases.water ph 6.5. +-. I got 2 optic 1 54 watt cob led lights at 20” from plant .temps are at 24-27 daytime and 20 night time .humidity is about 50-60%.I’ve got it pinned down flat and I’m hopeful for some nice colas.I’d say I’m happy with it so far.I may have slowed the growth a bit with all the defoliation but I’m not worried.what does everyone think of my grow so far? Any suggestions?
thanks

21650799-6A49-4EB8-ADAB-A3F33F79BD72.jpeg

CB9CABE7-AAF5-40E3-B166-601E7FD19CCE.jpeg

1B6C2BCC-6CEC-47CD-B3CC-31732ACB6191.jpeg

9C4B951B-0B6B-449B-BC90-FED7201DCBB3.jpeg

Welcome to 420, Pepbud CDL 2005 :welcome:

Looks like you've been doing this for awhile- the plants look good!

Have you seen the Quadline thread?
Similar to your training method, but involves topping the plant once.

Thanks for the welcome. I’m new to growing ever since they freed the weed here in Canada.I forgot I did top both plants first then began LST.I also forgot that I’m growing in 5 gal smart pots. I’m not sure how good the genetics are with govt. online supply .I ordered my 4 seeds and I grew the first two last year. I got 67 grams of dry bud and a bunch of airy small buds and trim. I think it was too cold in the grow environment in my basement. This time with the other 2 seeds I’m keeping it warmer.I’m using my wood stove to warm up the house. I also have 2 humidifiers going when the wood stove is going.I’m gonna check out the post you suggested.thanks. I also grow vegetables indoors like peppers,tomatoes,greens.here’s a few pics of the first 2 bubba kush 2.5 seeds I grew in the root farm hydroponics I got at Canadian tire.lol

3BF2B0EA-E24A-4DCE-BEFD-A26167AB4427.jpeg

C4337361-6455-4DA0-8BFF-479AAEDD2930.jpeg

C951D2C6-0C18-4158-838B-D733532EC54A.jpeg

DA04DA35-C4F0-4BB8-BC40-1545DA87C86A.jpeg

9A5196C5-FA59-4451-8B20-D890D16BAF89.jpeg

Nice!
Nice growspace, too- is that a 3'x3'?

That's a nice size- I grow in a little 2'x2'x44" box, which starts to get real small toward the end of a grow.

Allot of new shoots getting the light they need now. It’s such a bushy plant .I’ve defoliated twice already in a month.I’m also tucking leaves out of the way. Now I’ll lay off it for awhile . I’ll add more pics as they grow up.

It was a partially built shower stall in the basement bathroom.lol.I haven’t done the tile work yet so I put the reflexit on the walls and it became my grow spot. But the smells were not contained very well. Now I’m in the 3x3x6 tent. I find it warmer and more humid. My environment is cold and dry where we live .

It’s cold and dry in my basement.good for late flower but not so good for veg.so I’m utilizing my wood stove and 2 humidifiers . I’d like them to be at 25-27 Celsius. humidity 50-60%.
I’m fairly new to growing cannabis. I’m an avid gardener tho. We got an outdoor garden and greenhouse. I also have 4x4 upstairs with veggies.feel free to comment and give advice so someday I can grow the dank too.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

so someday I can grow the dank too.
You're already off to a pretty good start with that...

You should consider starting a journal, so more folks can follow along-
Here's how, if that's something that interests you:

And to add a journal link to your signature:

A couple days later . they look all perky at 6am lol. i wish I was this enthusiastic at 6am
I like this ph chart i found .I caught my first fungus nat on the sticky trap too. ive been watering every 5 days 1/2 gallon between both plants and on the last watering I gave them a 1/2 gallon each. they were dry. I’ll be using the nematodes again. i have had good success with nematodes.

They're looking good!
Flipping at 60 days would work...although you've got enough headroom in there to wait a little longer.
I flip around day 50, but I've only got 40" from floor to light, so I have to keep them pretty short...

I could go longer then 60 days in veg for sure.I’m happy with there growth. There in 5 gal fabric pots.next watering I’m also top dressing with gai greens organics 444 and some 284 .I’ll add some organic molasses .maybe some worm castings too.
it calls for 2 tablespoons of gai greens per gallon .
so 4 tbs. 444
2 tbs. 284
2 tbs worm castings
1 tbs organic molasses
that should Be good for a few weeks then the next top dressing will be 284 and molasses.then I could flip to 12/12 and begin flowering my plants.
what Does everyone think of my feeding menu.
ive been watering every 4 days at first
now I’m at every 5-6 days with a 1/2 gallon of water to each plant ph to 6.5+-
thanks for the responses.

Back
Top Bottom