Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

Good evening y’all. I’m so glad last week is over. There was a very good thing that happened. My youngest got hired at a
large shipping company. He’s kickin azz on the conveyor loading trucks. I’ve been slacking here. I’m very grateful for these auto flowers. There’s no way I could keep up with a 12/12 light schedule comfortably. They’re all doing well. I did chop BK1. Mostly cloudy tris, very few clear. We’ll see how it smokes. BK2 and BK3 needed a lil help today. There getting too heavy and really leaning. Thx for checking them out!! A quick dab, a bowl and night, night for me. Cheers!!!

Yo Jdeck i'm stoked for you and your son and that he's keeping busy, there's too many kids sitting around doing nothing these days. Your plants are looking great, loads to harvest soon! :headbanger::passitleft:
Hahaha i see that lil' dude dancing in the back right corner there! :rofl::goof:

Ha @irie lion , that’s a buddy that owns a few shops around me. Super cool guy, good juju in the room!!
Day87 for the Bubba Kush and Bubble Gum Autos from Dr Seeds. The BG’s are hardly taking in any water. Every 6-7 days. They’re ripening nicely. Ping pong ball and golf ball side buds. I got a new micro lense for my phone. I took a few shots of the BGs. The Bubba Kush are plumping up. They’re starting to look like puppets with all the strings. I’m excited to see them mature. They haven’t shown any deficiencies, just burnt tips from me being a dumbass. Cheese is also chugging along. I took a trip to my uncles to check on the 6 I planted. I had one male out of the Northern Lights from my first grow. Caught it just in time. The other 2 are about 6 1/2ft tall and stacking nicely. The other 3 bag seed are looking like females, not starting to flower yet. I don’t think they’ll finish in time. I’ll definitely buy auto seeds for next yrs outdoor grow at my uncles. Here’s some pics, enjoy. Cheers!!

:passitleft:

Wow, nice! Getting close. I didn't see any clear and lots of cloudy. Nice looking buddage JD.
Thx MrSauga, I’m impatiently waiting to the 100 day mark, unless they go amber for some reason before that. I can’t wait to buy more seeds. This went from hobby to addiction quickly. Cheers!!

:goof:Damn Jdeck, you've got your hands full there my friend!

:goof:Damn Jdeck, you've got your hands full there my friend!
Thanks irie lion, I will start 6 more Autos when the 2 BG’s are done next weekend. 2 cheese, 2 BG,& 2-BK, I’m really looking forward to the Strawberry Bananas for the winter grow. I just can’t keep up with a 12/12 cycle during football season. My youngest would smoke it as fast as I can harvest it, if I’d let him. Cannabis has done wonders for him. I just bought 2 kayaks so we can go explore some of my ol fishing holes. I’m in 7th heaven having my fishing buddy back. It’s been a long time coming.

Happy days brother, sounds like everythings going just right on your side :ganjamon:
My youngest would smoke it as fast as I can harvest it, if I’d let him.
Hahaha! :rofl: i'm glad the bud you're growing is helping him out, this plant is special.

Hey @Jdeck ... those colas look amazing!

I am still at the budlet stage with the autoflowers ... and I just flipped the photoperiods to 12-12.

So far I really like the autoflowers too ... but the photoperiods seem to have more options ... I just hope the photoperiods turn out because they take so long to grow!

Which is your favorite strain so far?

Alright ... ttyl

Hey @Jdeck ... those colas look amazing!

I am still at the budlet stage with the autoflowers ... and I just flipped the photoperiods to 12-12.

So far I really like the autoflowers too ... but the photoperiods seem to have more options ... I just hope the photoperiods turn out because they take so long to grow!

Which is your favorite strain so far?

Alright ... ttyl
SQ, thx brotha. The Bubba Kush seems to be very good genetics. I have found, I don’t care for an early harvest. ( Mostly cloudy tri’s). The autoflowers do accommodate my busy schedule. Things slow down around late fall, so I can run some photoperiods. I just had my second dumb move on this grow. I didn’t water/feed the 2 BK’s. Came home from camping to yellow shriveled fan leaves. I’m glad I leave them on instead of trimming. Probably saved themselves, whew. I really haven’t found a favorite yet. I’m leaning toward buying a cbd leaning strain to grow with my Strawberry Banana from Dutch Seeds Shop. I’m saving for a press, because I like dab hits. I would like to mix a strong thc and cbd together on the dab hitter, whatever it’s called. :laugh: Cheers!!!

Happy Day all!! I spent most of it on a heating pad. We camped this weekend and kayaked/ tubed on the Muskegon River yesterday. My back was not amused, neither were the plants. I thought the Bubba Kush pots were still still heavy when we left. Well I guess not. I lost tons of leaves, due to dry pots. A lot of yellowing now. What a shame, they were beautiful specimens. They are perked back up now, since feeding. We are on day 94 since sprout. I gave them a full dose of the FF trio. Cheese is doing well, filling out nicely. I put one Bubble Gum in the dark closet tonight. I will chop her down Tuesday. I hope to give the last BG another week. I will also start the soak on my last 8 Auto flower seeds this week. 4 Cheese, 2-Bubba Kush and 2 Bubble Gum. I’m leaning towards all organic nutes and/or teas, and 3 gallon pots to make them more manageable. I’ve learned a lot with this grow, thx to all of you and a few great journals going right now. Sorry no pics tonight. Cheers!!!

It's always a bummer walking in and they're all drooping, but good thing you got them watered before there was too much damage. Sorry about your back brotha, stay medicated! :passitleft:
I will also start the soak on my last 8 Auto flower seeds this week. 4 Cheese, 2-Bubba Kush and 2 Bubble Gum.
Nice!
I’m leaning towards all organic nutes and/or teas,
That's the way to go! :morenutes:

Happy Day all!! After nearly killing these wonderful plants, I realized not only did I dry them out too much, I had a light burning them also. I guess that’s what happens when I medicate before caring for my grow. Light bars have been raised. Here’s a few pics that I’m quite ashamed of but maybe someone will learn from my mistakes. #1 Keep cal-mag on hand, I would still have beautiful fan leaves soaking up light if I hadn’t been late. These ladies are hungry.
#2 I need better bracing for training, I will try plant cages for the next round.
#3 stay in tune with the plants. I got too comfortable/confident.
My next round of the same strains should be on point or I didn’t learn a thing. I’m looking forward to 3 more strains from Dr Seeds, next year.
I have green wishes for all of you. Thanks for following a boring journal. Cheers!!!
Oops, I forgot to take a pic of Cheese. She’s still nice and green and plumping up nicely. Big difference with the 3 gallon pot she’s in vs the 5 gallon pots the rest are in.

And then there were 3. The last Bubble Gum Auto went in the dark room yesterday at day 101. She got cut today. Lots of chunky bud. I sure wish I enjoyed trimming as much as I do consuming. I will cut down the Bubba Kush hopefully the next 2 weeks. And Cheese has at least a few weeks. I did not get a chance to get started on the new seeds. After I finish trimming the Bubble Gum, I’ll have a chance to get them soaking. Here’s a few pics of the remaining plants. Have a great week all!! :blunt:Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom